minoxidil + peppermint: 7 words did anyone try this?

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone tried putting some drops of peppermint in their minoxidil. Apparently my brother had some success with that he was telling me he is responding better.
I wonder whether this has to do with the fact that peppermint increases circulation (supposedly) ...

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I add 6 essential oils with peppermint to my minoxidil - not a lot of noticeable difference so far after a few years but feels great applying.

pochkopmo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was trying it in my shampoo, 50 drops or so, great sensation. Peppermint has estrogenic and antioxidant properties, not to mention the extra circulation.
Was cycling morning Essential oils (5% PEO, 5% lavender essential oil dissolved in coconut oil) for a few months, saw a huge deal or regrowth in my hairline, stopped over concerns of Peppermint as an endocrinal disruptor (which it is, women take it for their periods)

pochkopmo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cycling early essential oils mix and night minoxidil I meant. But yeah i saw much much faster progress than minoxidil alone.

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think adding oils to minoxidil does not allow the full benefits of minoxidil absorption? I recently stopped and am adding to shampoo.