minoxidil foam that includes ketoconazole, zinc, and retinol

hairlifted

Established Member
Reaction score
I second this, same reasoning as with RegenePure DR, they both aren't pharmaceutical grade products and therefore have no regulatory body ensuring standardised concentrations. Stick with Regaine/Rogaine or generic minoxidil 5%.

I understand where you're coming from, if I had some serious loss I probably wouldn't be mucking around with these formulations but as it stands I'm at a NW2.5 or so, so I got some time to experiment. I'm also getting shipping a prescription for a custom topical that is being made from a pharmacy that includes 5% minoxidil, finasteride, tretinoin, azleic acid, and more. I will use the 16% formula at night and the prescribed 5% in the morning. I have pictures of my temples and my hairline so it will be easy to see in a few months from now any thinning or progressive loss or not.

Im going to post the label for that DS Lab texture cream and what my hair looks like with it if you wanna check it out, it's good stuff.

hairlifted

Established Member
Reaction score
I still use Regenepure, just because there isn't a guarantee that it has 1% keto in it doesn't mean it can't be a good shampoo. It stopped my dandruff and dry, itchy scalp from daily swimming in chlorinated water while making my hair not so dry, so its one of my main shampoos regardless. The actual ingredients are pretty nice and worth the price tag imo.

hairlifted

Established Member
Reaction score
K9 I got a minoxidil compound prescribed to me recently. 12.5% minoxidil, finasteride, progesterone, azelaic acid, & tretinoin. Was using Polaris Nr-10 in the mean time, but since this was prescribed from a pharmacy, I feel more assured using it