Minoxidil, Dermaroller So Far So Good 5 Weeks (pictures)

Mrbig

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_8349.JPG IMG_8960.JPG

Better camera

Mrbig

My Regimen
Reaction score
No mate no she'd whatsoever but hair goes in cycles so I wudnt be surprised if it did shed at some point but at 10 weeks my hair hasn't gotten worse from baseline,

I wasn't expecting it to work as well honestly from using it once a day either

WTS3

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No mate no she'd whatsoever but hair goes in cycles so I wudnt be surprised if it did shed at some point but at 10 weeks my hair hasn't gotten worse from baseline,

I wasn't expecting it to work as well honestly from using it once a day either
This may just be me, but your mid-scalp looks cosmetically thicker. I think you'll continue to see improvement and filling in! Maybe one day you can join the antiandrogen cult. Meetings are every other Sunday and require a blood sacrifice via dermaroll wounding. As it looks like you are halfway there, would you like to take a moment to talk about our savior Duta/Fina?

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
either his "progress" regressed and realised its hopeless to post a fail story or he as so much hair that he doesn't even bother coming back

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good job, youre a good responder dude. Add finasteride for the next year and see how it does. Then add RU. You'll be a rejuvenated fullhead like me phaggot.
I know for a fact that the last thing any guy with a full head of hair is going to be doing is trolling in an hairloss forum...
PS: trolling will not help your hairloss. I see that you have been chatting on the threats "Coping with Men's Hair Loss". I guess that's it then, you are here to fell better about your hairloss by bashing guys here. That wouldnt work for me as you can tell by my profile picture... Minoxidil, cetirizine, and finasteride work better.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you read loser? "rejuvenated fullhead". My regimen over there is my actual regimen.

I will say though that I don't know if he will become a fullhead. I started my treatment very early as I've been cutting my own hair since I was 19 and noticed very early on. I've never gone past an NW0/1 though my main problem was diffuse thinning. Its never gotten that bad that anyone has noticed my hairloss as I started with finasteride and added things as soon as I saw the hairloss getting worse even a little bit.

My hair now is actually better than even when I first began with minimal hairloss. So no, Im not a troll and dont get off by making fun of people here. Follow my regimen as its pretty much the best sh*t out there and you'll do the best that you can. The actual key to stopping hairloss is reacting immediately though. Those who wait go bald.

Now f*** off loser.
I guess you are in the wrong forum. This isn't the forum for mental health issues.