Minoxidil alternatives which do not inhibit production of collagen in skin

Hairstani

My Regimen
Reaction score
What are some Minoxidil alternatives which do not inhibit the production of collagen in the skin?

There are some alternatives, like castor oil, for example, but it hard to adhere to since it makes your hair very greasy and you have to keep it for at least 8 hours in your hair. Oral castor oil seems like the best alternative since it is very easy to take and dirt cheap if you are buying it in bulk.

Last edited:

Hairstani

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, I forgot to mention, microneedling on its own can promote hair growth, and unlike Minoxidil, microneedling is actually promoting the synthesis of collagen.

Last edited:

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tretinoin or retinoic acid 0.01%
cetirizine
adenosine
Copper peptides
Melatonin
Zix
CNPDA
sandalore
MSM

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tretinoin or retinoic acid 0.01%
cetirizine
adenosine
Copper peptides
Melatonin
Zix
CNPDA
sandalore
MSM
Wow that's nine things and you don't even need to microneedle for a full head of hair. Now all we need are pics B&A's so to speak....

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

Do you know how to get copper peptides, adenosine, pure melatonin powder and non pg minoxidil? been seeing your posts and you seem very knowledgeable. Thanks!
Always cross check for pics before you take the advice of guys like us from off the internet. Many of the guys giving all the advice are purportedly bald and only a male would talk about something he has no experience with, like hair regrowth or looking younger or anything really except conjecture from many hours in the basement and I used to at least take breaks to talk to my cannabis plants and I am six years too late with my hair for my X's purposes and I digress but never tell about the male loser/cuckold fantasy. I wanted a cage not a whole new way of life and it took me six years of hemming and hawing before I finally gave in to Goddess completely and then like magic or as I say, like wicca, Goddess came unto me and knew me and I knew Her so I finally decided to grow all of my hair back but since I lost six years but gained something like 20 in terms of age markers, it all worked perfectly for me but XY's usually don't get a chance at a second puberty and you kind of need that to get the hair growing again.

dutasteridenonresponder

My Regimen
Reaction score
Always cross check for pics before you take the advice of guys like us from off the internet. Many of the guys giving all the advice are purportedly bald and only a male would talk about something he has no experience with, like hair regrowth or looking younger or anything really except conjecture from many hours in the basement and I used to at least take breaks to talk to my cannabis plants and I am six years too late with my hair for my X's purposes and I digress but never tell about the male loser/cuckold fantasy. I wanted a cage not a whole new way of life and it took me six years of hemming and hawing before I finally gave in to Goddess completely and then like magic or as I say, like wicca, Goddess came unto me and knew me and I knew Her so I finally decided to grow all of my hair back but since I lost six years but gained something like 20 in terms of age markers, it all worked perfectly for me but XY's usually don't get a chance at a second puberty and you kind of need that to get the hair growing again.
Every time i post you are the first one to respond and it is never related to my question.

Glad you like your tits, but most of us here want no breast growth and a functioning penis. The stuff that you write is next level incoherent and half of it is completely unrelated to treating baldness. I'm trying to find information about male-oriented hair loss solutions, not to chit chat about sexual fetishes. Again congrats you found a way to keep your hair but please stop spamming my posts.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Every time i post you are the first one to respond and it is never related to my question.

Glad you like your tits, but most of us here want no breast growth and a functioning penis. The stuff that you write is next level incoherent and half of it is completely unrelated to treating baldness. I'm trying to find information about male-oriented hair loss solutions, not to chit chat about sexual fetishes. Again congrats you found a way to keep your hair but please stop spamming my posts.
There are no "male" treatments that reliably restore hair but again, males are clueless. Counts mean zero. The goal is to increase anagen up to 8 years which seems to be the max for females. Balding males might have anagen time of less than a quarter of that. That's why you have no hair. It probably has nothing to do with estrogen at all except that estrogen increases anagen and often greatly.

Failure to understand the physiology of both sexes is typical and the idea of segregating the two makes little to no sense. Furthermore, we trannies have a right to be on here and yes we use systems and most of us use finasteride/Duta and often spironolactone or bica. So I advise all males, females and other since I have been all three and fought baldness from all three perspectives. You remind me that assholes need to be bald or they go right back to being self-entitled assholes. You guys write far more about the psychology of this than do I and nobody owns a thread. I wish they did so I could expunge all of the anti-tranny comments and filth that have been strewn about.

I understand to the best that science and my own empiricism allows, how not to grow breasts. For MtF's breasts are usually a larger concern than hair loss since our community welcomes wigs and expects them and we like to see how creative other gals are. I also have understanding about the overall change in mindset among MtF's. I joke about people who can check in any time that they want but who can never leave and go Mr. Walsh go. If finasteride causes instant impotence and potentially life-long impotence then I would want to have options plus yes, my way works. The answer for many is here and it's not increasing hair counts ever. Estrogen appears to have significant and pervasive positive effects on both mood and youth which makes sense in many ways since the goal of using MtF HRT is to reverse pretty much all T/DHT effects for femmes while other non-binary "gals" want help avoiding breasts and maintaining potency for their partners so yes, it's a big deal. You guys keep trashing finasteride, not me. I love the stuff and for fun, I just regurgitate back to some folks that finasteride might make them balder and now with a penis that no longer goes up. I have a lot of experience as a fellow traveler with gay men and I make references to that they only they and I might get but they get it. So-called Sissy Sites have exploded in traffic since Cait Jenner came out and yes, half of them are tops/male and many don't see themselves as gay at all. It's fascinating pyschologically and yes, MtF's who don't get surgery are a return to eunuchs without all of the height since eunuchs tend to be very tall.

Many men find eunuchs to be especially delightful and since you guys all want to be boyish again, yes, I study the Romans and the Greeks in reference to relationship and being both a top, which was allowed in Rome and being a bottom which would have killed Caesar's political career so nobody knows if Caesar liked bottoming. In Greek society, boys were considered the most delightful partners of all so people chasing youth might consider this. Growth of genitalia often terminated the relationship completely and one assumes that any guys balding by say 15, were not the top pick of the litter.

"Most of us" does not mean all. Even females who are XX are "allowed" to ask for help and make comments. People who wear systems should be keenly interested in the use of wigs which I deem far superior to toupees and so, yes, women usually come out ahead since they know how to wear systems/wigs tastefully. Men are invariably horrible at picking toupees and hair styles and cutting corners on maintenance which leaves a big beaver on top, not between the legs where beavers belong. Unless someone is Jerry Mathers and he's getting up there in age, being associated with animals with large pelts is a negative. Love and hair but you don't deserve my blessing so,

Goddess bless

Janey

Last edited:

dutasteridenonresponder

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand to the best that science and my own empiricism allows, how not to grow breasts.
That literally means you don't understand then.
So-called Sissy Sites have exploded in traffic since Cait Jenner came out and yes, half of them are tops/male and many don't see themselves as gay at all. It's fascinating pyschologically and yes, MtF's who don't get surgery are a return to eunuchs without all of the height since eunuchs tend to be very tall.

Many men find eunuchs to be especially delightful and since you guys all want to be boyish again, yes, I study the Romans and the Greeks in reference to relationship and being both a top, which was allowed in Rome and being a bottom which would have killed Caesar's political career so nobody knows if Caesar liked bottoming. In Greek society, boys were considered the most delightful partners of all so people chasing youth might consider this. Growth of genitalia often terminated the relationship completely and one assumes that any guys balding by say 15, were not the top pick of the litter.
LOL just lol. I can see that you have a lot of free time and a huge thirst of feeling heard.

I like having muscles and a nice dick, would pick those two over hair any day. The goal here for most of the guys here is to keep both if possible.

Thanks Janey, the more I read your manic posts and the more I see that you spend entire days in these forums the more I am willing to say f*** it and shave my head.

Now, I kindly ask you not to reply to every single one of my questions saying the only thing that works is doing a MtF regimen, I got your point the first time and it is getting pretty annoying.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That literally means you don't understand then.

LOL just lol. I can see that you have a lot of free time and a huge thirst of feeling heard.

I like having muscles and a nice dick, would pick those two over hair any day. The goal here for most of the guys here is to keep both if possible.

Thanks Janey, the more I read your manic posts and the more I see that you spend entire days in these forums the more I am willing to say f*** it and shave my head.

Now, I kindly ask you not to reply to every single one of my questions saying the only thing that works is doing a MtF regimen, I got your point the first time and it is getting pretty annoying.
I will go even further and block you. Maybe I will start doing ten different woe is me posts with some of my other pals. Guess what? Chicks have muscles and I see many a female who could demolish me male or female. I have no interest in hearing about your dick which you have mentioned twice now and like most men, you refuse to understand that chicks only care about dicks to f*** with the male mind and in case males ever start thinking that they run the world. They don't. Women could go on a sex strike at any time and I will do the same when requested not to act. I do like that fact that many guys like me either as a pal or some ask for pictures and what do I care, they all get pictures and pictures of whatever they ask to see. Janey is my gift to the world and of course, some people don't want to hear about the MtF option and I get that but one 19 year old guy that I only recommended oral minoxidil to, kept asking about estrogen and like S, another pal of mine, Hair is Life to him. My thread is called Hair is not Life since I love irony and it's the opposite of Bridge's secondary thread title. It's not just the hair. We don't want anything but classical physiques. Chicks absolutely hate the Joe Wieder, rip, look. You are not a nice person so shaving your head won't change that and regrowth of hair will just encourage your mentioning your dick all of the time but unlike me, you don't provide "dick" pics to the interested. Relevant? Absolutely. Anyone doing MtF HRT who isn't aware of what's true and not true about shrinking of genitalia is crazy. Many of you guys say you can't get wood but Bridge always could and he sported long feminine ringlets. The male body especially when covered by beard and hair is repugnant. Jeremiah lol "Johnson" had to shave his beard to get his female Native American partner to sleep with him. It was rubbing her raw in all of the wrong places but really even shaving only goes so far.

Last edited:

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are some Minoxidil alternatives which do not inhibit the production of collagen in the skin?

There are some alternatives, like castor oil, for example, but it hard to adhere to since it makes your hair very greasy and you have to keep it for at least 8 hours in your hair. Oral castor oil seems like the best alternative since it is very easy to take and dirt cheap if you are buying it in bulk.
Stemoxydine plus microneedeling?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stemoxydine plus microneedeling?
Yeah and Castor oil takes two days to wash out and many people can't stomach it literally, not for long so urgency was all of a sudden part of my daily experience. Topicals are rarely effective for hair loss if they aren't actually therapeutic medications so Janey does not list Castor oil but I might eat some tonight since I am starving and haven't eaten in some days. I have ADHD but we have something not known by the public and that it should be ADHDHF meaning "hyper-focus" and that's why some of us geniuses struggle to do math equations although we already understand the underlying concepts but we don't work on schedules well so next month, I will be obsessed with trigonometry and toy trains. Many of us are transgender since we dissociate from others and we literally do not understand gender roles and non-functional clothing distinctions. We know that panties and bras are made for XX's usually and only they at this point have babies so we understand why but eh, I don't wear bras regardless which rules out all white shirts.

How's Stemoxydine different from minoxidil?

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
nothing can compare to the goat minoxidil and i tried everything but to manage skin sides and get absolutely subpar result in term of hair i'd say stemox + melatonin resveratrol + some tb500 ( fagron trichoactor tm) + sandalore if you can handle th smell . adenosine will still f*** you're skin quality and so does copper peptides in the long run

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

Do you know how to get copper peptides, adenosine, pure melatonin powder and non pg minoxidil? been seeing your posts and you seem very knowledgeable. Thanks!
The stuff I listed are ingredients that have studies behind them and have actually been used on human scalps in the studies to grow hair. The ingredients in the studies show a lot of promise. However, I haven’t gotten the chance to personally test all of them yet except for retinoic acid and cetirizine. I believe it is widely known here and elsewhere that retinoic acid improves the skin. Cetirizine helps to reduce inflammation and I experienced less of a scalp itch while using it.

No pg minoxidil

You could also just use Kirkland foam like most people do. I really wish there was more options.

Copper peptides

Melatonin powder

Adenosine

royce gracie

My Regimen
Reaction score
There was that rat study that suggested peppermint oil with jojoba as a carrier oil is as effective as minoxidil. I use it once a week on my hair but I'll be honest I have no idea if it's having any effect. At least it smells nice.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Janey reminds that the actual act of dermarolling once to twice weekly was shown to grow 1,000 percent hair compared to boys asking and arguing all day about the tendencies in clinging carriers versus water.

Janey laughed. Janey just used the dumb blonde treatment: 1) hear about novel treatment 2) snore Janey's too eh to drive to the store but Janey only bla bla bla and the hair just comes in everywhere. I thought it worked for all XY's some time HairLossTalk.com poster JaneyElizabeth from blank town in Southern blank just pasted from Harper's blank and not from any adjoining cities in Maryland or Loudon County/Purcelleville and that's for her privacy. Janey explains that she used to be just like all of the big ugly baldheaded guys except she was always a gentlewoman who enjoys side saddle and grooming only thorobreds. Next year, Janey plans to learn how to ride horses and not fall down all of the time cause she only wore one shoe that day. That boy was never right in the head eh. He kept offering his shoe to girls for blank or just blank or some times even blanking to other males who had none shoe for blanking even and just that. Male are like ecology people says Janey. They always conserve and use shoes and blanks and blanks and we all know about the ubiquitous blanks of Men Said to Hate Transgenders. Right night laughs Janey they are the same ones who always blank and are polite and leave the host-blank alone then and leave even the best tips. Janey ignores all of them a la the best females in the rich enclave of blank Maryland, just north of blank and west of Knoxville which surprisingly is in two non-contiguous counties and constitutes the only blank in Maryland.

Sorry guys for you know restraining Janey but two different boys complained that Janey's rootin' tootin' version of microneedling for the extemely bald and giant head, scared them so that they could no longer microneedle, ahem sorry no longer conjecture about whether microdeedling could be right for their individual stack. Janey says sorry blank. "Only using patented dumb blonde hair growth techniques sorry guys that's actually a hair no-no according to JamesBookerman who says surprising to Janey"Stupid male mens dermarolling carries risk of huge scarring like the crash in Fatal Love parts I and Parts Two. Russian movies so James says he tells all of the guys exactly what works. "Janey is right. Nothing work for mans but shirking of penis and no longer any vaccuum nor banana or attachment things used on cis-females by Janeys Bookersmen says. Noting that in Russia white petite gurl not boi or boy but tranny female is longer longer sanction by Russian law. True thought Janey. They only tax the gay kind in Bohemia now and there they like them in Russia and just want to milk tranny just like bland and blank womans.

but Janey never read a damn thing about the dangers of micronneedling says Scott Rolle, director of the Balding Society for the Prevention of blank would go on to say. It's dangerous having Janeys, yes, the common term for not that ugly trannies who are smarter than all of the boys who don't microneedle. Yes now Janey blank has a full hair of 24 inch beautiful Rapunzel like tresses or locks that look great on female. But now Janey has unfortunately female breast too that she refuses to ever acknowledge or talk about. Reportedly, things have gotten sore on the former Bridgeburn set where three newbies all declined to adopt Janey-like methods while stating they they like Janey and prayed for a speedy recovery. Janey wakes up every hour to answer all questions so she can dominate the famous Bridge where Janey pretends it is her thread. Eh, said Janey. I understand those fellows are limited to few words by the moderators but privately several brainy brawny males from the Hair is death thread have told Janey privately not to lose her courage. Real guys will never admit this but even on this thread by the yes bright but young Bridge as I call him, would actually blank a blank like Janey and one fourth would blank a Janey wearing a bag over her face and facing like in the direction where you don't see their face while they always go look me in eye and now due to the moderators, I can't say that it's always the one with the tiny blanks and no hair who tell everyone if they should even consider letting Janeys near by. Some times they tell the pure myth about the 14 different men under 21 who recently decided to become Corkies which is a joke related to ha ha blank and 14 others admitting to allowing even a tranny to blank his blank in the dark. Wow progress as Janey teared up in pride of being eh an XY ahem female and made clear. I don't know if I am gay or straight or trans and everyone knows my viewpoint that all statistics show that MtF's are uniformly 62 percent to be in relationships and here's one non-PC stat. Apparently black men no longer hate on certain Janeys who declined to speak but all of the young black and white males seem to delight in explaining how all sizes are equal but that trannies with blanker blanks and who used blank around their blanks and blank vapid faces faces who joke yeah daddy tell you "girl" who her daddy is whenever she is needing a quick blank since Mtf's are know to have especially childlike and undeveloped blanks. Some state that they feel bad for the ones who actually have blanks because nobody every jokes with them or pairs up to talk about the pleasures of tiny white blanks which are the new hot search word on the Sissy dressing link but it goes straight to what appear to be blank on blankety blank pale skinned blank blanks. Some of those private drink rooms cost too much for Janey as she winks.

Janey

Poor XY's they can't help themselves. Half of them just want to well not grow hair because men bla blla hair like Janeys do. Janeys are people like Jane just to clarify. Carriers all seems to work about the same says increasingly blonde Janey. I just a rolls them twice per week or even once and look at me now, wheee.

Janey remember your composure and do like the bright kids said. But read post 12 times and wait until tomorrow to post eh, I mean, I don't think Janeys are good at that. I will just start sleeping again while all of the really smart boys argue about zinc and collagen. Eh said Janey. Most of this guys would rather be first male pic poster of RU actual growth results (results might vary from female perspectives who almost never could guess where the new hair was. Janey hated the guess if I am going bald or see how great ingredient X works for this guy first posted in 2003. Must be right if they knew 18 years ago and all, right guys? Nite nite, snore.

Last edited: