Minoxidil 5 % results :)

Reaction score
Awesome , I Have been using minoxidil & Nizoral for 2 years now. Initially the results i got were pretty great as well . But with my experience i have realized the results do tone down after 1 year or so , Dont want to panic you just sharing my experience. I would suggest you to add a antiandrogen to your regimen after 1 year if you feel that your results are going down in any way.

enzomafia1

Reaction score
Awesome , I Have been using minoxidil & Nizoral for 2 years now. Initially the results i got were pretty great as well . But with my experience i have realized the results do tone down after 1 year or so , Dont want to panic you just sharing my experience. I would suggest you to add a antiandrogen to your regimen after 1 year if you feel that your results are going down in any way.
are u still above baseline or not ? can minoxidil work more that 1 -2 years? ANY long term only minoxidil users to share his expirience ??

enzomafia1

Reaction score
What brand are you using?
https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=sqtqDbq2Oyo

Haha Bosnian minoxidil called PILFUD 5% . Im Bosnian dude .

- - - Updated - - -

Update

Month 3 of minoxidil
before 1.jpgbefore new 1.jpgbefore new 2.jpgafter new 1.jpgafter new 2.jpgafter new 3.jpg

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use probably around 1 ml, but I use all of that on front and middle , and not on the crown because I dont have problem there . This is what I do . I Spread the hair and apply minoxidil directly to the scalp . I let minoxidil drops to slide along the scalp and after that I use my hands to massage it into the scalp . It dries quickly that way .

My brother use Minoxidil 2 % and it worked for him too . He is also using finasteride 1.25 mg ed.
Before minoxidil I used and still do Ketokonazole 2 % shampoo and I think it slowed down my hairloss , because I have more hair than my two brothers .
:innocent:

May I ask you a question?....you apply minoxidil 2x per day correct?...so my question is: do you wash your hair 2x also? Wash before you apply minoxidil?

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
How do you apply it? Do you let it run down the scalp by tilting ur head backwards while applying the drops at the front? Please elaborate on how you apply?

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At first I saw no difference, your hair looks pretty good in both before and after pictures. Looking at them for a few more seconds and comparing, I can see the difference in the thicker hairline. Congrats.

enzomafia1

Reaction score
quick update
first 3 when i first started to use minoxidil
second 2 minoxidil 5 % at 2 months
and last 3 are taken today .

can u see the difference ? I am thinking about adding stemoxydine , and castor oil 1-2 ml .

Attachments

• before 1.jpg
    before 1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,403
  • before 3.jpg
    before 3.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,332
  • before 2.jpg
    before 2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,294
  • after 1.jpg
    after 1.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,217
  • after 2.jpg
    after 2.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 1,241
  • today 2.jpg
    today 2.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 1,386
  • today 3.jpg
    today 3.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,385
  • today 4.jpg
    today 4.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,588

InFe_eD

Reaction score
Wow great result!!!!
Seem like you got a ton of regrowth in the temples area, you use only minoxidil right?
May I ask the latest picture is 3 months result?

Thank mafia, you gave me hopes

Edited: Hi mafia may I request picture of your hairline before any treatment? The last picture like you got no hairloss at all! Congrats

Robert11

Reaction score
responders to minoxidil

Congratulations! Any ideas of who is a good responder to minoxidil and who is not?(By type of hair)