Minoxidil 5 % results :)

One year of using minoxidil 5 % . Amasing regrowth . Very happy with the results. Started using less than 1 ml per aplication because of sides ( hearth palpitations)

Attachments

• 20161022_204227.jpg
    20161022_204227.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 1,589
  • 20161022_204234.jpg
    20161022_204234.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,535

michel sapin

My Regimen
damn great result !!! did tou experiecend unwanted body hair ? or facial aging , dark circle ?
Do you massage the minoxidil or just let it soak ?

Body hair most deff but its not unwanted tho...no dark circles but I use only 1 ml per day , and this sh*t is strong because I experienced sides from it . No sings of ageing what so ever . Losing hair is ageing bro worse that wrinkles and dark circles IMO . I dont really believe that we ll have any other options in the next 10 years so , I am already thinking about long term strategy.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
great results...i just started 6-7 weeks ago and i am having some hairs come in...also no more short hairs shedding i was short cycling hairs for months before starting minoxidil.

worm

My Regimen
yeah, thanks for the update. you can really see amazing density.

I have a little less than you, and have receded more, but im diffuse. I think I'll start again, hope to have similar results as you.

I did use it in the past and had heart palpitations also, that's actually why I stopped.... :S

MeMoZa313

My Regimen
yeah, thanks for the update. you can really see amazing density.

I have a little less than you, and have receded more, but im diffuse. I think I'll start again, hope to have similar results as you.

I did use it in the past and had heart palpitations also, that's actually why I stopped.... :S

What happened when you stop ?
I was using this stuff for 6 months
Had a little good results . I stopped 6 months ago
Now iam 20% of the baseline!!!!!
Will my hair back to baseline ?
Only baseline :(

worm

My Regimen
What happened when you stop ?
I was using this stuff for 6 months
Had a little good results . I stopped 6 months ago
Now iam 20% of the baseline!!!!!
Will my hair back to baseline ?
Only baseline :(

Well it should grow back a little. It takes a few months for things to recalibrate. I started and stopped often, but I was also on finasteride at the time.

The last time I stopped, I was no longer on finasteride and started shedding like crazy. I started using zix and maintained most of what I had. Eventually over 10 years I have thinned, but thanks to zix it's been a very slow process.

I can't say enough good things about zix.

Last edited:
So this is my 2 years and 3 months update on my minoxidil only journey. I have achived amasing results that lasted over 2 years and still going strong . I uploaded video on my youtube chanell where you can see how my hair look right now .

soon I ll post detailed pictures so you can cleary see minoxidil efficiancy with long term use .

michel sapin

My Regimen
wow crazy result !

you are using it only on hairline ? or also on mid scalp ?
you didn't get white flakes ?

Yeah a lot of dandruff.
Using it all over my scalp . This is proof minoxidil works long term . But how to make it work forever is the question.

Emoney1

My Regimen
Did you lose any hair recently or your hair stayed the same? Also do you use foam or liquid minoxidil?