Minoxidil 5 % results :)

enzomafia1

Reaction score
First I want to apologize for potential grammatical errors. English isnt my native language .
I wanted to share my results using only minoxidil 5 % twice per day , and Ketokonazole shampoo 2 % 2-3 times per week . Please tell me what do you think about my results. Any suggestions ?? I am pleased with the results . My hair is thicker, and feels better. I am expecting more from comming months :).

Attachments

• before 1.jpg
    before 1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 8,802
  • before 2.jpg
    before 2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 7,124
  • before 3.jpg
    before 3.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 7,172
  • after 1.jpg
    after 1.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 7,712
  • after 2.jpg
    after 2.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 7,055
  • after 4.jpg
    after 4.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 7,753

enzomafia1

Reaction score
For two months . Im using it twice per day . works really good for me . Actualy I can t believe how fast it has worked . Will upload more pictures soon . It seems I am getting new hairs every day .

bald7802

My Regimen
Reaction score
First I want to apologize for potential grammatical errors. English isnt my native language .
I wanted to share my results using only minoxidil 5 % twice per day , and Ketokonazole shampoo 2 % 2-3 times per week . Please tell me what do you think about my results. Any suggestions ?? I am pleased with the results . My hair is thicker, and feels better. I am expecting more from comming months :).

Do you apply it on the whole top of your head ? if its yes how to apply it?

enzomafia1

Reaction score
I use probably around 1 ml, but I use all of that on front and middle , and not on the crown because I dont have problem there . This is what I do . I Spread the hair and apply minoxidil directly to the scalp . I let minoxidil drops to slide along the scalp and after that I use my hands to massage it into the scalp . It dries quickly that way .

My brother use Minoxidil 2 % and it worked for him too . He is also using finasteride 1.25 mg ed.
Before minoxidil I used and still do Ketokonazole 2 % shampoo and I think it slowed down my hairloss , because I have more hair than my two brothers .
:innocent:

enzomafia1

Reaction score
I am 24 years old . I have been experiencing hair loss since I was 20 . Thanks . I had a haircut yesterday . You might see results even better on these pictures . after 5.jpgafter 6.jpgafter 7.jpg .

All pictures were taken on the same place with the same lighting . I ll keep u guys updated . I hope that minoxidil will work long term for me . I guess I can get at least 2 to 3 years . I have read dr. Vera Price study that showed minoxidil users had more hair after two years of minoxidil use than at the beginning.

- - - Updated - - -

shd04e

Reaction score
Looks good man. Very encouraging. You truly think minoxidil is helping the temple area? I thought they say its more effective for the top and crown.

enzomafia1

Reaction score
Looks good man. Very encouraging. You truly think minoxidil is helping the temple area? I thought they say its more effective for the top and crown.

Apsolutly . Minoxidil helped my temple area especially those temple points. It made them better , and darker . The regrowth is better in the middle though . It is still getting better . I noticed that I am losing that V shaped hairline and getting straight hairline. But to be honest I dont think that minoxidil can increase hair count that much ( excluding vellus hairs ) . I do think that minoxidil primarly makes existing hair thicker , and darker .

Bigsby

Reaction score
Dude, now get on Finasteride and keep those hairs! Rogaine won't be enough. Don't worry about side effects, there's a 2% chance you'll get any and things will always go back to normal once you stop.

I'd hate to see someone lose more hair because they didn't want to take a pill every morning due to some way overblown hysteria. I'm sure many people on this site went on Finasteride a year or two before they did when they realized nothing bad happened to them. You won't regret it!!

enzomafia1

Reaction score
Bigsby thanks for advice . The thing is I already take paxil for my anxiety (panic attacks) . It works , but it affect libido and erections badly (70% users report sexual side effect using paxil). I am afraid to take finasteride because 2 drugs that have the same side effects was never a good idea . If I get any sides I wouldnt know which of those two caused them :-( :p . For now I will stick with minoxidil and I will add dermaroller in the future .

Goldee Lox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you experience any shedding with minoxidil? If so, to what extent.. Thanks in advance.