Minioxidil, Biotin And Nazoral Only

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don’t need to explain to me how a hair transplant works considering I’ve had two, and I’m too familiar with concealers considering my experience with them for almost 20 yrs. Besides, I’m not even referring to your hair transplant photos.... Your original post 100% has concealer. Carry on, I just had to point it out, I could never wrap my head around why dudes to that. Good luck with your hair transplant. Your sides and back where the hairs were extracted from look depleted and hopefully will fill-out soon.
Can you upload your photos? Two transplants must have you looking good.

hopeful24

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am not on any regimen right now. The surgeons only gave me herbal (non chemical) shampo to use for the first 6 months; as the new hair grafts are not mature enough to sustain harsh shampoos. However, after the first 6 months I was told I can use anything I want; as the hair is fully permanent now.

Thanks
How's the transplant looking? Any pictures?

Justmaybe

My Regimen
Reaction score
How's the transplant looking? Any pictures?
Hi there,

Sorry for the late response; I haven’t been here for a while.

The transplant has been going stronger and looking better day by day . I honestly look like I am 25 (when I have just became 36). Most people say to me that they didn’t even know I had a transplant (I had to tell them); as they just kept saying I look younger etc. I think I have been lucky that when I totally lost the top of my hair that it was during the Covid lockdown nonsense and hence I had time to do the transplant and go through the phases without people seeing me, hence when they see me now they see that my hair has gone extremely well/stronger than before (as I was and most people noticed that, but now that’s all history and the hair looks strong and I’m extremely happy ).

Here are two photos taken today (Jan 2022) one with dry look and one with wet look with hair brushed backwards (it looks it’s best that style).

Thanks and happy new hear everyone.

P.S. for some reason the forum is not allowing me to upload the images - seems like a glitch. Will try later again.

Last edited:

Justmaybe

My Regimen
Reaction score
finally can upload pictures now. Here are the latest pictures (wet look and dry look). Really picture doesn’t give it justice. Thanks and happy new year all..
87EE7BD1-62D1-4AB3-99F4-C2FF4945C050.jpeg

744C0392-2FF4-4128-BF62-92334593B2CB.jpeg

Justmaybe

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow that looks amazing!
Thanks …I have been getting great feedback from everyone I see. Most people couldn’t even tell I had a hair transplant; they just say I suddenly look like I am in my twenties . The best thing that happened was that when my hair totally lost the plot (the second time around when I had enough of the regiment) it was during covid lockdowns and working from home period etc…so I squeezed the hair transplant in a great time when I didn’t see people for quite some time and by the time everything went back to normal my hair was already getting back to it’s usual self.

All in all; I would recommend a hair transplant to anyone who wants to get their hair fiasco sorted once and for all. I truly feel great and extremely confident everywhere I go (not to say you need your hair to feel confident but for me my hair has always been my signature element of my look).

Thanks

Moz5x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks …I have been getting great feedback from everyone I see. Most people couldn’t even tell I had a hair transplant; they just say I suddenly look like I am in my twenties . The best thing that happened was that when my hair totally lost the plot (the second time around when I had enough of the regiment) it was during covid lockdowns and working from home period etc…so I squeezed the hair transplant in a great time when I didn’t see people for quite some time and by the time everything went back to normal my hair was already getting back to it’s usual self.

All in all; I would recommend a hair transplant to anyone who wants to get their hair fiasco sorted once and for all. I truly feel great and extremely confident everywhere I go (not to say you need your hair to feel confident but for me my hair has always been my signature element of my look).

Thanks
Looking good! Congrats. Are you on Finasteride now?

Justmaybe

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking good! Congrats. Are you on Finasteride now?
Hi there,

thanks for the positive feedback.

I am not on anything at the moment. The clinic said to use herbal shampoo for first 6 months after surgery and nothing else (during the first 2 weeks after surgery they gave me collection of tablets to stop swelling/bleeding and antibiotics also).

Thanks