Minioxidil, Biotin And Nazoral Only

Justmaybe

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just wanted to say thank you all for the advice you have been giving throughout your responses to other people's posts. I have learnt a great deal and wanted to post my progress; which without this forum I wouldn't have made.

I am 31 and noticed my hair started dissapearing about a year ago; slowly till it reached the point of no return.

I am currently on Minoxidil 5% liquid at night and foam in the morning. Also Biotin full strength daily and Nazoral once a week or less.

I have not added anything else to my regime as I am not adventurous and don't want any side efffects - in the sense where I rather lose my hair than have side effects. I know many use other things and this is by no way saying the other things don't work ; it just that with my progress I didn't need to use any...and will see how long this last and enjoy the journey :)

Thank you all and just wanted to share and say thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_3241.JPG
    IMG_3241.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 4,473

Justmaybe

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you guys for the replies.

I have started minoxidil in Sep 2016 till now; twice a day (morning with foam and night with liquid). I also have Biotin everyday and Nazoral once a week.

I guarantee you that the photos above are genuine and exactly how my hair has looked. I have no motive nor anything I am promoting that is not what everyone already knows (Minoxidil, Biotin and Nazoral).

My friends and family have been shocked by the regrowth and me too - I am still under shock (happy shock) and hoping it will last for ever - which I think will not happen without finasteride..however as I mentioned before I can't go there (even with minimal risks).

Any more questions please fire away.

Again I have no secret motive or anything - I am just sharing my experience so to help anyone else (the same as people have helped me here).

Thanks

Justmaybe

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. I started the treatment late September and by early December (2 month down the line) I was thinking whether I should continue or not; as my hair was worst than baseline. I almost panicked but I remember I read through the threads here and everyone said to continue the treatment and the shed will pass and it's actually good sign.

From that point onwards I have started regrowth. However, I still sometimes have sheds but nothing like the first shed - now I am more content that when I shed it will pass and no reason to panic.

Thanks

SigurRos

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just wanted to say thank you all for the advice you have been giving throughout your responses to other people's posts. I have learnt a great deal and wanted to post my progress; which without this forum I wouldn't have made.

I am 31 and noticed my hair started dissapearing about a year ago; slowly till it reached the point of no return.

I am currently on Minoxidil 5% liquid at night and foam in the morning. Also Biotin full strength daily and Nazoral once a week or less.

I have not added anything else to my regime as I am not adventurous and don't want any side efffects - in the sense where I rather lose my hair than have side effects. I know many use other things and this is by no way saying the other things don't work ; it just that with my progress I didn't need to use any...and will see how long this last and enjoy the journey :)

Thank you all and just wanted to share and say thank you.
Hey great progress , i advice for optimum results use the conditioner from Schwarzkopf leave in type with Keratine 3x week and omega pills x1 per day , you can add finasteride but 0,2 mg is more than enough daily if your hair become to shred to much in the future . Cheers !

Justmaybe

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you MrPortugal and Sigurs ...yes minoxidil seems like a magic potion...but it's a pain to apply though (specially at the start)...then you get a rhythm going and it becomes second nature.

I have taken a photo today ; with as much sun light as possible...it seems my mix is still going strong...let's hope I don't go downhill in a year or so (or else I would have to reassess using finasteride )

Attachments

• IMG_3696.JPG
    IMG_3696.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 1,189

Justmaybe

My Regimen
Reaction score
1BEC37E8-4AC0-4E21-B624-B8451E2558DB.jpeg
Hi everyone, this is an update after couple of years (and it’s not good).

Mid of 2019 I started to change my method by getting rid of the liquid minoxidil and using foam in both day and night. I also stopped biotin and Nazoral a while back. The hair started fading away slowly and at end of 2019 I gave up and stopped using the foam minoxidil as well. The results is terrible; see below. I am now just starting minoxidil liquid to try to destabilise the situation but frankly I’m thinking of hair transplant as I don’t think I will get my hair back again with minoxidil etc.

Thought to give you an update after all these years.