Miguel Vilas, Professional Model, In Gran Hermano

Noah

Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

A Spanish friend sent me these pictures which you may find interesting if you have doubts as to how good and how undetectabIe a hair system can look. This guy, Miguel Vilas, is a successful professional model. You may recognise him. Anyway, he recently became a contestant on the Spanish version of Big Brother, in the course of which he decided to reveal that he wears a hairpiece, which he then proceeded to remove on national TV. I'm not sure why he did that or whether it was a good idea, but the point is this guy has made a successful living from his looks without people realising that he is wearing a system. I don't think he would have had that success without it. What do you think?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
that's I call confidence

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_20160909_082248-550x302-1.jpg

.... just a few hours after

Noah

Reaction score
There is not much about these "reality" TV shows that is not scripted, so the schtick about "I have been living a lie to succeed in the world of high fashion" is no doubt his storyline, agreed with the script writers. A successful fashion model whipping off his hairpiece is definitely eye-catching television. It did occur to me it might be a fake, but if so it is a very convincing one - he has the characteristic white patch where the piece was and the receded stubble just like a real wearer. I tend to think its real.

The material point is that this guy has made his living having his photograph taken in high definition under harsh theatrical lighting and then reproduced on 4-storey billboards, and he has done so wearing a hairpiece, and no one noticed. That does testify to how undetectable they can be.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is not much about these "reality" TV shows that is not scripted, so the schtick about "I have been living a lie to succeed in the world of high fashion" is no doubt his storyline, agreed with the script writers. A successful fashion model whipping off his hairpiece is definitely eye-catching television. It did occur to me it might be a fake, but if so it is a very convincing one - he has the characteristic white patch where the piece was and the receded stubble just like a real wearer. I tend to think its real.

The material point is that this guy has made his living having his photograph taken in high definition under harsh theatrical lighting and then reproduced on 4-storey billboards, and he has done so wearing a hairpiece, and no one noticed. That does testify to how undetectable they can be.

it is 100%real, but the eye of a experienced baldy guy coul see that he wore a piece.

Noah

Reaction score
Maybe in the case of the one he took off on the show, which can't have been properly attached, but not the one at the top of this thread. That is a beautiful unit. I would have sworn that was his real hair, and I have been wearing myself for several years.

shookwun

Reaction score
Dude looks like average nobody with it off. Granted he still had a hairline n everything.

Hair rele does attribute to 50% of someone's attractiveness in my eyes. Looks stunning with hair, but a nobody without

Jimbo5

Established Member
Reaction score
jesus

A bunch of Spanish chicks probably passed out when he flipped that thing.

This thread should be mandatory viewing for the clueless morons who say "It's just hair, dude."...

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i will say as a woman honestly hair on him makes a big difference but not ugly or unattractive with out just not 'model'

I think what he did is awesome..I think if more people came out of closet bout this it would take away the stigma that men 'should not' wear hair systems if they want them.

Jimbo5

Established Member
Reaction score
The guy's a bit too feminine looking, imo.

Nevertheless, he's another who literally goes from hot-chick magnet to creepy uncle in one fell swoop.

This disease is not only brutal ... it's absolutely ******* HEINOUS!!!

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im watching this and there's people already cathing up. The girls were talking about him, how he is weird as f***, he's always looking at his hairline in the mirror, always covers his hairline with bangs, some girl commented on how his color on top of the hair looks different, they are already conspiring against him and basically know his hair is fake.

Wigs are sh*t and you will get discovered. They are only useful if you have 0 friends no girlfriend and live alone, and even then, family members may notice, coworkers, anyone you see frequently. Im still yet to see a realistic NW0-NW1 wig. The hairlines are too strong, they just look fake. Not to mention your hair is static (never grows).

This disease has no cure. We are stuck with a tranny drug for life praying everyday that you don't get gyno at best.

Quest

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im watching this and there's people already cathing up. The girls were talking about him, how he is weird as f***, he's always looking at his hairline in the mirror, always covers his hairline with bangs, some girl commented on how his color on top of the hair looks different, they are already conspiring against him and basically know his hair is fake.

Wigs are sh*t and you will get discovered. They are only useful if you have 0 friends no girlfriend and live alone, and even then, family members may notice, coworkers, anyone you see frequently. Im still yet to see a realistic NW0-NW1 wig. The hairlines are too strong, they just look fake. Not to mention your hair is static (never grows).

This disease has no cure. We are stuck with a tranny drug for life praying everyday that you don't get gyno at best.

jesus christ

Noah

Reaction score
The girls were talking about him ... they ... basically know his hair is fake. ... Wigs are sh*t and you will get discovered.

This guy's case demonstrates exactly the opposite of what you are arguing. Not only was he not discovered, but he was basically making a good living from having his hair photographed and exhibited in magazines and billboards. You could hardly find a better demonstration of how undetectable a hair system can be. The girls evidently had absolutely no idea his hair wasn't real until he blew his own cover by taking it off and showing them. God knows why he did that. It does seem to me he has damaged his career as a model, but no doubt he had his reasons.

Jimbo5

Established Member
Reaction score

You make some good points there, 'pain.

And once you get SPOTTED, it's game over ... you're basically in a freak show at that point.

The first thing people will look at when they see you is the wig ... as that guy is now finding out.

Hell, when I see pictures of dudes that I know wear ... say, Elton John or Travolta ... it's the first thing I think about and look at...

Noah

Reaction score

And once you get SPOTTED, it's game over ... you're basically in a freak show at that point.

The first thing people will look at when they see you is the wig ... as that guy is now finding out.

Hell, when I see pictures of dudes that I know wear ... say, Elton John or Travolta ... it's the first thing I think about and look at...

I bet you two are fun at parties.

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you have any experience with wearing hair systems to write such claims?

No, he doesn't. And of course the people on the show would talk about it. He f**king told everyone about it. The show is basically big brother, people stuck under the same roof 24/7 talking sh*t about each other.

Fanjeera

Reaction score

very unsettling words, but the biggest cope i have right now is: it's still better than to be bald. once you reach nw6, you start looking at life differently. the first thing people will look when you're shiny bald, is your hairless head anyway. does a young nw7 feel less like a freak than a guy wearing a wig?

shookwun

Reaction score
Hair systems are a good option when you are passed a nw4 with sh*t density and thin hair all over

Medication and transplants are much better alternative when in the early stages

Jimbo5

Established Member
Reaction score
very unsettling words, but the biggest cope i have right now is: it's still better than to be bald. once you reach nw6, you start looking at life differently. the first thing people will look when you're shiny bald, is your hairless head anyway. does a young nw7 feel less like a freak than a guy wearing a wig?

Yeah, that's a fair point, Fan.

Perhaps I'll feel differently at some point down the road, but I continue to believe that, given all the sh*t you have to deal with as a wearer, it's probably best just to shave and work (hard) on other things such as physique and bank account...