Might Sound Like A Dumb Question But Is At All Feasible To Change Up Styles Or Length With A Hair

Diablo

My Regimen
Reaction score
system or are you pretty much stuck with the first one you go with? Like maybe going from 3 inch hairpiece one month to 4 inch hairpieces the next to simulate hair growing out?

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes. Some wearers (including some celebrities) do have 2 or 3 or even 4 pieces of varying length to give the appearance of hair growth. I have tried with 2 pieces.

matt0135

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't tried this yet however I think it's a lot easier to simulate going long to short, but short to long, like grincher said, requires a couple systems.

I think as long as you're smart about it (i.e maybe wear a hat for a week or so inbetween) and you should be fine .I'll update whenever I do this. Not entirely sure what I'm going to do with my new system that will replace my current one.

Might cut my current one down from 4 inches to 1.5 or so but haven't decided yet . Still not used to having hair you can actually do things with xd

I think the true key is to treat your system like it's part of you, your hair. It's much harder for people to question it when it looks good and youre confident about it .

Cheers!

Noah

Reaction score
Yes, it's very possible. In fact, if you want to transition into hair-wearing without people spotting what you have done, it's a good idea to aim for a look which is pretty close to what you currently have with concealers, and gradually increase the density/lower the hairline once people have got used to your look with the system. You are likely to be changing systems every 4-6 months anyway, so over a couple of years you can reverse your hairloss imperceptibly.