Micropigmentation at nhi

s.a.f

Reaction score
I spotted one on tv last night, the guys horseshoe looked slightly longer than what was ontop and at that length the horseshoe still looked thinner than his scalp. his hairline was too perfectly symetrical. He did'nt look masculine enough to suit a slick cut so he must get people constantly telling him to grow it out.

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
That picture does look good of the guy stable posted up (for the lighting etc).

It must be very strange to touch though if he shaves it all with a razor.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
hiya said:
That picture does look good of the guy stable posted up (for the lighting etc).

It must be very strange to touch though if he shaves it all with a razor.

He actually posted in the forum on hishairclinic.com about his aunt rubbing his newly shaved head (which is almost completely MHT) and she commented that it felt like he had shaved closer on top, so he just replied that it must not grow as quickly. I've been creating better temple peaks with dermmatch as I've shaved the sides of my head and it looks much better. Someone even rubbed the side of my head which freaked me out as it could have come off, but it didn't and they didn't notice the lack of stubble in that area. I guess I've found a new cover up until I can afford the treatment. I might even enquire about just replacing my dermmatched areas with MHT and keeping the rest longer for a while.