Michael Mando Looks Ten Times Better With A Buzzcut Than With Hair

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting, not many such cases. Don't know how he'd look completely bald, probably ok.

ffc130afbb040dd750cdd66521f808cc.jpg

5106112640_b8632a2772.jpg

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In season 4 of Better Call Saul, when the Salamancas raid that one hideout (I forgot which episode) his SMP becomes really visible.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not 100% sure given that I think he still has a good amount of hair left but in some shots you can clearly see a thinning pattern, especially in the back. If it is SMP, it is a stellar job. But there is something going here, I'm sure.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From yesterday's episode, that is not a natural hairline.

Bob Odenkirk wears a piece on the show, we all know that. He also had a transplant irl.

Attachments

• zzzz.png
    zzzz.png
    309.4 KB · Views: 1,109

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Case. f*****g. Solved.

Now that's a good result.

Attachments

• michael mando fue scars.png
    michael mando fue scars.png
    396.8 KB · Views: 1,349

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw the boss and charisma singularity that is Tony Dalton/Lalo Salamanca (probably posting educational stuff about Latin men under the name of @Wolf Pack on this forum) is wearing a partial wig.

tony-dalton.jpg

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes Michael Mando does look better with a buzzcut. It has to do with his head shape. But if he had a strongly receded hairline, he wouldn't look good either buzzed, bald, or with any other hair style. If a guy does not have any hair loss, he normally looks fine with a buzzcut, because you can see his Nw1-Nw2 outline that frames his face. Having hair loss dramatically changes this. Whatever hair style you choose, your attractiveness is going to take a big hit once you reach Nw3 territory.