MG Ford. Has anyone heard of him?Is he just a stylist?

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From time to time I've heard of MG Ford on these forums as a stylist. Does anyone know if you can order custom systems from him?

Smidgeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've watched all his videos and he seems knowledgeable and really nice, however I have never purchased from him so can't comment on what he does or how well he does it.

Not too sure about custom units but just check his vids or shoot him an email matey.

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the hair that he has on his videos looks extremely natural. Even the lighter colored blonde hair. He seems very knowledgeable but I just have to check in and see if he actually makes custom systems or is he just a stylist.

Noah

Reaction score
He is a stylist, based in Yate, near Bristol. He does sell systems, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't make them.

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes.
He probably orders from China, Korea, Indonesia etc as most do. I never could figure out how some companies (from factories) can get a hold of better quality hair and some not so much??Lavivid is an example of a company that seems to produce higher quality systems than some of the other companies that I've dealt with.

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just heard back from MG Ford and yes he does order and supply systems. Customs take about 16 weeks. Has anyone had experience with him? His hair is European I believe.

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just saw pop up on YouTube - and his videos are really good so far.

Look at his hairline

Last edited:

Wyldbanana

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, he’s a great guy very knowledgeable and supportive. I’ve just had my first system supplied, fitted and styled by him. He has given me loads of advice and is there on the end of the phone for any questions. The system is amazing! custom made, perfectly matches my bio hair in colour and density and you really can’t tell I’m wearing. I’ve had it on a week so far.