Mens Health and hair regrowth shampoos

Cassin

Reaction score
Mens Health gives a little love to Nizoral and Head and Shoudlers for slowing hairloss. Not worth buying just for that since it is a real short mention but it was cool seeing it.

PG 39....August issue.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
welcome back cassin. Any reason for your resurgence? Did you just get out of jail or something? :)

viperfish

Reaction score
Yes I used to like Men's Health. They would sometimes give a snippet on hairloss here and there.

Cassin

Reaction score
ShedMaster said:
welcome back cassin. Any reason for your resurgence? Did you just get out of jail or something? :)

I am working on my own little side project and I have been on my laptop a lot the past couple of days.

Good to see your still around!

newguy2006

Established Member
Reaction score
Men's Health is still one of the gayest magazines out there. Way too many half-naked dudes in that rag.

Cassin

Reaction score
newguy2006 said:
Men's Health is still one of the gayest magazines out there. Way too many half-naked dudes in that rag.

hahaha...too true man.

But it is an awesome guide to eating and it does help with some other things. Personally I find about 20% of it useful but I once got some of the best advice from there overcoming a problem I was having. Sounds silly getting advice from a magazine but hey, it made since and it helped.

It's perfect for bathroom reading. :)

Kensington

Reaction score
FYI... the Men's Health section stated that the study found using 1 percent zinc pyrithione (Head & Shoulders) or 1 percent ketoconazole (Nizoral) slowed shedding by 10 and 17 percent respectively. It also showed regrowth by 7 and 5 percent. The researchers suspect it has to do with keeping pores clear of sebum. The study was done by the International Journal of Cosmetic Science.

Also, if interested, I use L'anza Remedy Shampoo. I use to have big issues with my scalp (dandruff/acne), and this shampoo has worked wonders.

http://www.lanza.com/products/displ...&catid=9&loc=show&headTitle= - Remedy Shampoo

It's an excellent shampoo for healthy scalp.

bubka

Reaction score
newguy2006 said:
does that make you feel uncomfortable or something... :lol: