Men With Beards More Attractive To Women....offsets Baldness?

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldness in young people is so rare here that girls don't even think of bald men.
If they see bald guy in college,99% girls will think that guy is some lecturer/assistant professor.

I guess I was lucky to have made it through college with enough hair to get any girl I wanted, but hairloss still creeps in to haunt you when you get older. Doesn't get any easier to swallow.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess hair for women is like big tits for men. Everyone says they want full heads of hair and giant tits.
Bald guys and flat women get married nonetheless.
They get married, because they are past their prime. If we talk about a young woman, she will always choose a NW0. It's so easy for them, because even fullhead guys these days have such low standards. If a man is 40 and keeps a full head of hair, he could still be scoring with 20 year old girls (and I heard it in real life conversations too).

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Light/heavy stubble is the best. Most men look way better with it

You are probably still gonna need hair though of course. Nothing "offsets" it.. but facial hair that fully connects and a solid hairline are the ultimate combination.

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bullshit.

A real life conversations of mid 20s girls at university:

"You see that guy, he has such a big beard to compensate his hair loss (The poor guy was only NW2 and is an actor at university theater dclub). I hate bald guys, they must be hairy as f***, eww: Then they complimented a mid 20s guy who is NW0 and looks like a teenager, they said that he was cool.

Another one, kinda related:
It would suck if I marry a bald man, I don't want to shine his bald dome.

Sources: Real life.

Dear Lord Tsuji様、

thine is the wrath, granteth me a thick NW0 and deliver me from baldness so I might striketh down in revenge upon the badly aging thot,アメン。