Men Attractiveness Rating 1-10 Scale List

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Vanitykills

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I reckon I was a 9 in my 20s. I worked as a well paid trouble shooter of sorts in the catering and hospitality trade, working all over the country. I was lucky, came into contact with hot girls on a daily basis. As an example, I worked and lived in the Lake District for 2 years, helping a restaurant get up to scratch........

I went through most of the birds in the village, needless to say got a bad rep and moved on. Didn't stop me though, carried on like that for 15 years, like a dog with 2 dicks.

I'm in my 40s now, those days are over, I would say I'm still an 8.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I reckon I was a 9 in my 20s. I worked as a well paid trouble shooter of sorts in the catering and hospitality trade, working all over the country. I was lucky, came into contact with hot girls on a daily basis. As an example, I worked and lived in the Lake District for 2 years, helping a restaurant get up to scratch........

I went through most of the birds in the village, needless to say got a bad rep and moved on. Didn't stop me though, carried on like that for 15 years, like a dog with 2 dicks.

@nameless

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
What happened to the women ? Lemme guess all having sex with chad ???

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
What happened to the women ? Lemme guess all having sex with chad ???

evilfraud disappeared, pas is partially available via PM

Baldingat188

Reaction score

Need to see pics to believe you are an 8. That’s a high bar to through out there casually. You very well could be , some people on this forum are legit 8s. But lots of people over estimate.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
People who care about you might tell you if something looks bad in private.

We can't really go from a 10 to 1 in one day, so it's really all relative to what
we were in our youth.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i need someone to love me the whole day through, take a look at my life old man. now im subhuman.