Men Attractiveness Rating 1-10 Scale List

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Actually, does being told you're good looking online count? I have that happen A LOT more than in person.

Maybe more 6 to 7 then.

Depends what website you ask

On hairloss people are gonna be pretty straight with you . On reddit am I ugly or something? That is gonna be very blue pill . The only thing you might get is someone tell you “ you look great but you should smile more!”

Dave Smith , for the record - once and for all. You are between a 5-9 . Take it how you want.

shookwun

Reaction score
Actually, does being told you're good looking online count? I have that happen A LOT more than in person.

Maybe more 6 to 7 then.
No. They wouldn't bother messaging you if they were not attracted

In real life. Men and women will tell you often.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
No. They wouldn't bother messaging you if they were not attracted

In real life. Men and women will tell you often.

Okay okay. Makes sense. Recently at my externship I have had middle age women tell me I look like actors who are attractive (e.g., Jim Sturgress).

Depends what website you ask

On hairloss people are gonna be pretty straight with you . On reddit am I ugly or something? That is gonna be very blue pill . The only thing you might get is someone tell you “ you look great but you should smile more!”

Dave Smith , for the record - once and for all. You are between a 5-9 . Take it how you want.

I post occasionally on /soc/ on 4chan (yikes I know) and get rates from 6 to 8. As long as I'm considered "cute" (in a good way) by most females I'll be happy lol.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
@davesmith420, cute is considered at least a 7. I wonder what number you would get if someone said you look like a GQ model a few times. Your points will decline as you age unless you measure amongst your peers.

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
last week I was f*****g these super model lesbians and they said I looked like Collin Farrel's much sexier, younger brother. @killme

Susanoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why even have ratings below 6. notworthrating/10

If a chicks were below 6 I don't even look in her direction, and it definitely wouldn't cross my mind to think whether she's 3 or 4 LOL.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
that's what you want to think.

People you know, and seldom know will reinforce and tell you your value.

it's even more accurate when you go out drinking with mates and women say 'you're so pretty!' 'you can have anyone you want in here' 'you are so dashing' 'so handsome, such a man'

Even men will tell you such comments - 'good looking' 'handsome'

Keep coping boyo
There's no cope.

I've slept with more women than you and I'm comfortable with the way I look.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 3.5 - 4.25

Midgetcel haircel poorcel wristcel framecel eyeareacel skullcel gonialanglecel
Wtf dude really? I saw your pic (no stalker) in the "Tell Your Story" section, and you were pretty decent looking. Unless you're a legit manlet, you're easily a 6-7 (no homo... well maybe a little).

Baldingat188

Reaction score
@davesmith420, cute is considered at least a 7. I wonder what number you would get if someone said you look like a GQ model a few times. Your points will decline as you age unless you measure amongst your peers.

Cute is a 5.5-6 imo. Dave smith is above that level though because from the pics I saw of him he had a good jaw. I have bloated face but I had girl compliment me before. Not in a flirting way though. Just like a friend zone way ...

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a better way. Women see things in black and white as far as true attraction is concerned. I'd say around 10% of men especially in North Europe are truly sought after. Goes up to around 20-30% in other parts of Europe.

You're probably at least an 8.

You're coping and Shookwun is right. If you were comfortable and mentally stable as you wrote in an earlier thread, you wouldn't make certain posts such as killing yourself on a mountain, anti anxiety medication in order to go out in public, recessed chin, hair worries among other issues. You're always asking to be rated and comparing with others - if you were 17 okay, but in your 30s it shows it's a serious issue.

I'm not saying this to lay into you since that would be really low of me and I hope you get better. I'm saying this to highlight that your statement about being comfortable with your life and look to counteract Shook is plainly incorrect.

You don't give that vibe at all in your posts of mental and physical security. I don't dispute you're living an active dating life and working in Asia, that's good, but I wouldn't say you're fully content. Shook wears his heart on his sleeve and has awareness to know where/how he stands with his strong and weak points, even if he adds some trolling and humour.

He is essentially saying indicators of interest exist in real life. And they really do. Girls and guys will surround a good looking guy and be ultra friendly, particularly if he isn't stupid either. They may not say you're handsome directly because it's embarrassing in a large group and also the guy already knows he is for ages so what's he supposed to say. It's like telling a hot girl in public, she's hot, no ****, stating the obvious. They will still convey this through words and non verbal cues. Guys will say you're looking fresh/younger/great and girls will maintain eye contact, smiles, playing with hair. You'll have respect and command of the situation and they'll be submissive. Once drinks pour in, gets more graphic and lovey dovey.

It's not rocket science. And seriously the insult at Shook about sleeping with more women is just bordering on ridiculous. Firstly quality > quantity and do you think even if one tattoo's that on their bald head (I've slept with 500 women) any girl in the bar will care when she sees a legit handsome fullhead next to them? You can't fool women. There are guys I know who are barely average that get close to zero attention in real life who have slept with many looks matched women since they made it an online hobby since 15. Hot girls simply don't give a **** and will say err yuck cheap guy or how did he do it he's not hot if someone tells them. They are not interested as don't find him attractive end of story.

I also don't get how you could stop meds as you didn't get regrowth. That's a very simple approach to put it mildly. I know you're not a medic but it's like you didn't understand page 1 on wiki about what hair loss is/how treatments work. I hope you start up and get the results you seek.
I meant in terms of dating I am far more successful than him.

You have misremembered some of my content:

- the anti anxiety medication, which I took for five days, is from when I was waiting for a HIV test result (I'm okay).
- I did struggle with suicidal thought (as every thinking person considers).
- the recessed chin; its a minor concern (you've all seen my chin and its not so bad)
- hair worries; that's legit and the same as every other poster on here.

If it comes to looks between myself and shook then I'm happy to share pics via pm and he can do the same we can bring this theoretical discussion to a swift conclusion but I think its not necessary (nor do I mind if he is better looking than me).

The important thing is that we both have a healthy and happy love life and that's all that matters.

I only criticize him because he is insulting people who use tinder which strikes me as ludicrous.

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I meant in terms of dating I am far more successful than him.
It's only fair we have to wait until @shookwun is in his early 30's and see if he surpasses you by then. If you guys were the same age, it would be a fair comparison. Are you now considering a long term relationship or will you continue to play the field?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's only fair we have to wait until @shookwun is in his early 30's and see if he surpasses you by then. If you guys were the same age, it would be a fair comparison. Are you now considering a long term relationship or will you continue to play the field?
I want a long tem relationship. I've been dating one woman exclusively for a short while now (I mentioned her in pm to you).

Sleeping around doesn't interest me too much these days.

Truth be told - I think a lot of my sleeping around in my mid 20s was validation seeking because I grew up feeling ugly.

I needed it to improve my self esteem.

I hope writing that wont be used as fuel to insult me by other members on this forum.

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Online rating is pretty flawed as you can't
get a full sense of how someone looks from a 2d image, its more subjective and its mainly guys who do the rating also(guys generally don't have a clue how to rate other guys unless they're significantly below average or clearly good looking(8+)

I posted on reddit real rate me once and I had guys rating me as a 4/10(mainly incels) and other guys saying I'm a 6-6.5psl. The internet has higher standards as you're being compared to model tier guys; how often do you see these guys in real life though?

Its all about your results in real life

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I went through the same phase, the imposter syndrome eventually goes away after sleeping with enough women. You realize that yes, you have value and many women see it.

It wasn't the healthiest pursuit (especially in terms of risking STD's), but I have no regrets, the experience I've built and the memories it created are invaluable.

I'm also glad I gave up on all this meaningless pussy chasing to commit to my girlfriend, it's been almost two years and I have no regrets about that either.

I hope you find a woman to weave your life together with soon too (or maybe you've already found her :)).
Thanks man.

Sleeping around is short term gratification - its like eating a chocolate cake - fine in itself, but do it all the time for year on year and you will become an obese mess.

I'm certain most people are happier when they have a long term healthy relationship.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Kinda Off topic but

Guys what are your views on Mewing(Tongue to palate) in adult men/women and done with no surgery??

Views on Mike Mew??

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nature will unapologetically weed your genes out of existence if you don't take action and learn how to attract women now. Do I have your attention? Good, because learning game, and understanding women are both a serious matter.

I Always love the idea of how every man is a 7 online. IN fact, I also believe I fall into this category. What a surprise!

However, its been proven that most men overrate themselves. But I am here to shed light on how to know if you are above average as a male in this sandbox that we live in, known as life, And as we know it, a sexual driven society where we crave validation from others. Dont believe me, then put down your smart phones, and social media. But you wont, because this is where most of your value comes from. Without Tinder, most of you would have your dicks in your hands, because you would be to afraid to approach. These are facts as we know it!

a man with SMV will be told by both, men and women that he's good looking, handsome, beautiful, cute and everything else routinely. Positive reinforcement, without even having to twist an elbow. Then comes the constant IOI's of women and MEN smiling, holding eye contact and doing the double-take. Women are professional at the subtle approach of setting up a homerun, Strategically putting themselves near you, positioning themselves in areas where they can catch your attention. it's a spiral of attention that men who have SMV will notice, and gain confidence from, But most importantly a man who puts himself out there, will get laid, have a lot of numbers. Even if the effort is minimal, he will have prospective sl*ts line up at his disposal.

shookwun approved
"Women are professional at the subtle approach of setting up a homerun, Strategically putting themselves near you, positioning themselves in areas where they can catch your attention."

Yes, this. Woman can size a man up in 7 seconds from 20m away, it's a mysterious extra sensory they have, but boy they are way ahead of a man here. Last time a girl caught my eye I wasn't even sure what to do, I basically froze and walked the other way.