maybe human growth hormone is a fountain of youth

CCS

Reaction score
you need more than HGH, but taking 1 IU per day at age 40, or 0.5 IU at age 30, could help out a lot. Or course everything healthy is illegal in the United States, so this may only work for people in other countries. If this BS continues, I'm moving to Spain.

CCS

Reaction score
bubka said:

OK, maybe not, but I'm going to find out. My father is all for trying it, so we will see if it helps him.

CCS

Reaction score
i'm buying syringes. Anyone can buy them. And bacteriostatic water.

bubka

Reaction score
i think it would be better if got a bunch of cadaver pituitary glands and just grind them up with some barage seed oil and then rub it on your c***

CCS

Reaction score
bubka said:
i think it would be better if got a bunch of cadaver pituitary glands and just grind them up with some barage seed oil and then rub it on your c***

growth hormone is a 191-192 base protein. It will not penetrate the skin. I'm going to inject 1 IU daily behind my balls, so it will enter the inside base of the penis where the blood vessels are at. I'll also put a few drops under the skin of my penis, like a TB prick. This should also help me build muscle.

Warning: any HGH not used up to repair stuff gets absorbed by other tissues. Body builders who use 4-10 IU per day get really big stomachs, which looks ugly. I'm tempted to just use half a IU, but I'll use 1 IU down there just for my dick, at night before bed, after a good pump session.

The company that sells the stuff recommends 2 IUs for 60 year olds and 1/2 IU for 30 year olds.

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
"I'm going to inject 1 IU daily behind my balls, so it will enter the inside base of the penis where the blood vessels are at. I'll also put a few drops under the skin of my penis, like a TB prick. This should also help me build muscle."

Why would you do this?

s.a.f

Reaction score
You never cease to amaze me!
Is'nt HGH expensive as f***?

docj077

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
i'm buying syringes. Anyone can buy them. And bacteriostatic water.

You are aware that growth hormone injections are not recommended once your growth plates have fused, I hope?

I don't think you have any idea what you're getting yourself into.

bubka

Reaction score
i have told him this so many times, once your hgh levels drop, so many things in your body change, you are just going to end up deforming your body even more

although who are we kidding, this is a guy who talked about his RU experiment for a good month, then ended up not doing it, like his DHT wang injections too

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
joseph49853 said:
I would rather use an HGH agonist, rather than the real thing or synthesized version. A HECK of a lot safer, and healthier too. Here's just one formulation example of many.

http://www.sourcenaturals.com/products/GP1775/

Are there any studies that any supps intended to increase HGH are anything but junk? I haven't looked into this "new generation" of supps that supposedly increase HGH though. A few years ago, they were all junk who's only effect were to make your wallet lighter.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Warning: any HGH not used up to repair stuff gets absorbed by other tissues. Body builders who use 4-10 IU per day get really big stomachs, which looks ugly.

If you inject at the proper time, internal organ growth can be stopped, or kept to a minimum. If you inject after a workout, your muscles will take most, if not all, of the HGH you're using.

Though, at such small doeses that you're talking about, I seriusly doubt that your internal organs will grow at all no matter what your injection schedule is.

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS has been watching too many sci-fi movies. Ones where the scientist gives himself superhuman powers.
(The wang is not a muscle).

CCS

Reaction score
[dsgdfsgsgds

docj077

Reaction score
bubka said:
again, i didn't know that the penis is a muscle, that is news to me

Bubka, HGH makes EVERYTHING grow. It will not make bones grow longer, but will make them thicker.

see, even hairy knows. when taking doses over 1/4 IU, it is probably good to exercise too, to make sure there is no excess to mess with organs.

Damaged areas use more of it. I'll use it at night, after a good pump session, injected near my penis so it can take its fill. But I'll have worked out my muscles earlier that day so they take up the excess, (probably 90%) that diffuses way down my blood stream. That should protect my organs.

My sister's boyfriend will start with 2 IU, and maybe go up to 4. I prefer to start near 1 IU.

The stuff is $300 per 100 IU if you get Jintropin, though some places charge $500.

Docj077, many doctors advise you to not do a lot of healthy stuff. Soon GTE will be illegal, along with 1gram doses of vitamin C. Better stock up.
Did you know that morphine encourages blood vessel growth, and helps cancer take over cancer patients? there is another equaly strong pain killer that does not do that. Most doctors don't know about it, though, because it is too recent.

Most of the health stuff you read was paid for by one industry or another and is BS.

I

There is an interesting disease that you will get by using growth hormone injections. But, I'm sure that you're already aware of that.

The reason that doctors don't use every new treatment that comes out is that they need to be tested. You know that. Don't belittle my profession, because you don't understand it.