maybe human growth hormone is a fountain of youth

CCS

Reaction score
I am aware it can give cancer and over enlarge many different body parts so that they no longer work. I doubt I will have a problem with that the way I'll be using it.

bubka

Reaction score
i think putting a hormone in an area that is already prone to high levels of cancers of both young and old men is an excellent idea

s.a.f

Reaction score
docj077 said:
There is an interesting disease that you will get by using growth hormone injections. But, I'm sure that you're already aware of that.

Achromegaly?

recognition2

Established Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
I am aware it can give cancer and over enlarge many different body parts so that they no longer work. I doubt I will have a problem with that the way I'll be using it.

Come on dude, you should stop talking about Steroids, growth hormones, on this forum like it is not dangerous drugs cuz IT IS DANGEROUS!

You don't need no f*****g hormones to grow muscles
Just do Squats, pull ups, dips and Eat rice, thuna, milk all the time. You won't even get much fat from such a diet.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
recognition2 said:
Come on dude, you should stop talking about Steroids, growth hormones, on this forum like it is not dangerous drugs cuz IT IS DANGEROUS!

You don't need no f****ing hormones to grow muscles

Wrong. Steroids, IGF & HGH are perfectly safe as long as you know what you're doing. Retard high school football players that die from running cycles with no actual knowledge of how to properly run an anabolic compound is what gives AAS a bad rap. The media is also to blame.

Eventually you do need AAS, PH, HGH, IGF etc to continue to grow. Once you reach your genetic limit, you can simply not grow beyond that without some form of the above.

I find it amusing that people just hop on the "steroids are bad" bandwagon without doing any actual research themselves.

G

harie, im going to trust the opinion of docj077 over yours. if he says that steroids are bad news, they are.

G

bubka said:
f doctors and the consensus of medical science, i trust harie

yepp

just ignore the fact that his head is 10 inches around and his balls are the size of dimes. :lol:

powersam

Reaction score
Harie said:
Wrong. Steroids, IGF & HGH are perfectly safe as long as you know what you're doing. Retard high school football players that die from running cycles with no actual knowledge of how to properly run an anabolic compound is what gives AAS a bad rap. The media is also to blame.

but harie the majority of people don't know what they are doing. so steroids etc ARE dangerous. and the media is doing the right thing (for once) by trying to keep people away from them.

G

i've never heard of a safe way of using anabolics, powersam.

maybe i'm wrong.

i know that they are used in medicine for various issues when it's necessary

Quote from docj077:

"there is no such thing as safely using steroids unless you have a problem with low sex hormone levels to begin with and you desire to boost that level to something that is more physiologically appealing. "

G

"But, if he wants the risks, then here they are:

liver toxicity
testicular atrophy
male infertility
masculinization of women
breast enlargement in males
short stature in children,
adverse effects on blood lipid levels
potential to increase the risk of heart attack and stroke. "

-DocJ077

G

Finally:

"Steroids are designed and distributed to help people with hormonal imbalances or deficiencies. They are not designed to hurt people with an already underlying psychological disorder. That is what hard work in the gym and psychotherapy are for...to cure an already underlying mental problem. "

-DocJ077

"I believe steroids to be physiologically and mentally unhealthy even at low doses and even when used for short periods of time when not under the supervision of a physician for the care of a true underlying physiological disease."

-docj077

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
Finally:

"Steroids are designed and distributed to help people with hormonal imbalances or deficiencies. They are not designed to hurt people with an already underlying psychological disorder. That is what hard work in the gym and psychotherapy are for...to cure an already underlying mental problem. "

-DocJ077

"I believe steroids to be physiologically and mentally unhealthy even at low doses and even when used for short periods of time when not under the supervision of a physician for the care of a true underlying physiological disease."

-docj077

you are quoting Doctor like he is gospel....

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
"But, if he wants the risks, then here they are:

liver toxicity
testicular atrophy
male infertility
masculinization of women
breast enlargement in males
short stature in children,
adverse effects on blood lipid levels
potential to increase the risk of heart attack and stroke. "

-DocJ077

I'm in 110% agreement. Steroids are particularly bad news for anyone who wants to live for tomorrow. And when you hit the wall with steroids, it comes hard and fast.

Again the best/safest path is boosting the bodies own natural reserves of HGH through agonists. Things like niacin (on an empty stomach,) arginine, lysine, tryptophan, gaba etc. measurably increase the amount of HGH in the human body. Just make sure to also supplement with a methyl donor if you try niacin. Otherwise your homocysteine blood levels will shoot through the roof.

Again, this information will fall on deaf ears, being as everyone always wants the quick fix, but I figured I would post it again. :)

CCS

Reaction score
docj077,

there is a wide range of natural testosterone levels. Which ones are unhealthy? Is optimal below average or above average? What about old people who make less growth hormone than 20 year olds, is that healthy? I agree there are unhealthy levels, but the optimal level is a particular level that is probably higher than that of most 40 year olds. So supplimentation would be an improvement for them.

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
docj077,

there is a wide range of natural testosterone levels. Which ones are unhealthy? Is optimal below average or above average? What about old people who make less growth hormone than 20 year olds, is that healthy?

The elderly under certain conditions have far more to gain than lose while taking steroids/HGH under a doctor's care. You cannot say the same for the average *healthy* young child or adult. Otherwise, steroids should be the very last option when you've exhausted every last one.

If you want to become unrealistically huge, just realize it comes at a rather unexpectedly large cost later in life. I'd rather see young people tested for GABA, serotonin, acetylcholine, dopamine deficiencies and to supplement accordingly. It would certainly be a lot more helpful and conducive toward optimal health. Part of this would also fit in with a general HGH agonist regimen. Again, a medical test would determine a GH deficiency. But that's just my opinion.

bubka

Reaction score
i think you father and your brother should also do the CCS penis injection phase I trials, that way we can have better statistical results, maybe eve your sisters boyfriend too

G

bubka said:
i think you father and your brother should also do the CCS penis injection phase I trials, that way we can have better statistical results, maybe eve your sisters boyfriend too

f*****g awesome

CCS if you actually do that, you are certifiable.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
bubka said:

f****ing awesome

CCS if you actually do that, you are certifiable.

jayman i love how you quoted me in your sig...me calling jews a cult when you called Jehovah's Witness' cult memebers on numerous occasions.