Mature Hairline Or male pattern baldness, Advice Desperately Needed.

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you're receding but it's very slow, doubt you will go fully bald any time soon. finasteride would probably save you.

Dashing_uk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello All,

I am 20 years old and for my entire life, I have always had a great head of hair. Recently however I have noticed the widow's peak I have always had has become slightly more pronounced, and that my temples seem to sit slightly further back than I remember them being. Please let me know if I am just being overly paranoid, if this is a "mature hairline", or if I am observing some kind of male pattern baldness recession. Please be honest and if you aren't sure, please dont rush to a rash conclusion. Want as solid advice as I can get before going to a doctor. Thank you all so much.

PS: The two profile shots of my right temple are a year apart. This is the area im most worried about, does it look like recession/male pattern baldness??

Dashing_uk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello All,

I am 20 years old and for my entire life, I have always had a great head of hair. Recently however I have noticed the widow's peak I have always had has become slightly more pronounced, and that my temples seem to sit slightly further back than I remember them being. Please let me know if I am just being overly paranoid, if this is a "mature hairline", or if I am observing some kind of male pattern baldness recession. Please be honest and if you aren't sure, please dont rush to a rash conclusion. Want as solid advice as I can get before going to a doctor. Thank you all so much.

PS: The two profile shots of my right temple are a year apart. This is the area im most worried about, does it look like recession/male pattern baldness??

Dashing_uk

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi ,prevention is better than cure ive been on finestranide tabs and minoxidil for over 30 years and im now 56 and still have a good head of hair.
This was under the watchful eye of Hugh Rushton of harley street London .it was fairly cheep and even cheaper now.
I now go to see Eva Proudman in coventry for convenience she is my go to woman now.she has been on the tv on a show called the hair clinic and well respected.
She puts a camera on your scalp and shows you whats going on as ive had an itchy scalp recently .She compared my scalp to a year ago and showed the thicker hair.she confirmed the minoxidil with the finasteride in the solution is not as good as taking tablets along side the solution.Also drink a good quality protein a day as hair is made of protein also suggested by Eva.
I also had blood tests that she organised for £60 i was low on iron and ferritin ive since been on her supplements that have helped and settled my scalp £130 for a consultation and worth every penny .hope this helps someone