Masturbation After Hairtransplant, Can I Have Compromised Anything?

charleron

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, i know my question could seems strange but : i masturbated few hours after my hairtransplant( fue) many times but in a normal way ( so no "strange masturbatory ritual") Now i ask : can i have compromised anything? I mean about blood pressure....
The doctors on web aren't "clear" . I didn't have sex but ONLY masturbation. So i didn't touch my head, but my doubt is about blood pressure.
Some doctor tells to wait some days , somebody else tells that masturbation just immediately after hairtransplant isn't a problem....

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed that if you're choking yourself while masterbating to the point where your face gets red, the grafts can physically pop out. just be careful.

charleron

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did not notice grafts come out.
But it seems to me strange that only with masturbation you can move the grafts :O O__O
I can imagine with sex but also with masturbation ??

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hi guys, i know my question could seems strange but : i masturbated few hours after my hairtransplant( fue) many times but in a normal way ( so no "strange masturbatory ritual") Now i ask : can i have compromised anything? I mean about blood pressure....
The doctors on web aren't "clear" . I didn't have sex but ONLY masturbation. So i didn't touch my head, but my doubt is about blood pressure.
Some doctor tells to wait some days , somebody else tells that masturbation just immediately after hairtransplant isn't a problem....
Do you maturbate to relieve stress? I guess that hair transplant was rather stressful. Or maybe the nurses were hot? Or maybe your surgeon was hot:D:D:D. Or maybe you look really hot with your new hairline?:D:D:D

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did not notice grafts come out.
But it seems to me strange that only with masturbation you can move the grafts :O O__O
I can imagine with sex but also with masturbation ??

just because you didn't notice it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. masturbation will stimulate blood vessels in your scalp and the rush of blood to the follicles can pop the grafts right out. Jesus told me this.

charleron

My Regimen
Reaction score
just because you didn't notice it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. masturbation will stimulate blood vessels in your scalp and the rush of blood to the follicles can pop the grafts right out. Jesus told me this.

are you serious? Sorry i don't speak english very good so if you are joking i don't uderstand.... I'm very worried....
Certainly, i didn't notice grafts come out of my head... i would have noticed it , don't you think?

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
nic-cage.gif
can someone help me to understand this thing?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
are you serious? Sorry i don't speak english very good so if you are joking i don't uderstand.... I'm very worried....
Certainly, i didn't notice grafts come out of my head... i would have noticed it , don't you think?

They are very small, you may not have noticed them falling out but hair transplants and masturbation are never a good combination.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

are you thinking about jesus when you get your night time boners buck?

Last edited:

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
are you thinking about jesus when you get your night time boners buck?

I am thinking about a threesome with Jesus and your Mom.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
can someone help me to understand this thing?

everyone is just f*****g around... there is no possible way in hell masturbation could have a negative effect on graft growth.

charleron

My Regimen
Reaction score
is there someone serious here?
I don't speak good english so i don't understand good what you told me, and if you are ironic.
Is this a serious forum? Is there a moderator that can help me?
I'm serious.. if you read on web you will see that you can't have sex for 7 days after surgery, not only for not to touch the head but also for the blood pressure( some doctor tells... others doctors, instead, tell that you can have sex immediately after hairtransplant) So now i'm very confused.Hoever, it would seem to me very strange...
I did an hairtransplant little time ago,so i'm not ironic but very worried.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
is there someone serious here?
I don't speak good english so i don't understand good what you told me, and if you are ironic.
Is this a serious forum? Is there a moderator that can help me?
I'm serious.. if you read on web you will see that you can't have sex for 7 days after surgery, not only for not to touch the head but also for the blood pressure( some doctor tells... others doctors, instead, tell that you can have sex immediately after hairtransplant) So now i'm very confused.Hoever, it would seem to me very strange...
I did an hairtransplant little time ago,so i'm not ironic but very worried.
Feel free to wank away to your favourite dream/prono, wont affect it one little bit, the guys are just messing with you! You have asked a silly question don't expect a serious answer.

charleron

My Regimen
Reaction score
Feel free to wank away to your favourite dream/prono, wont affect it one little bit, the guys are just messing with you! You have asked a silly question don't expect a serious answer.
It isn't true...
If you read on web you will se that SOME doctors (not everybody but only someone) tells to avoid sex for 7 days after hair transplant, ALSO for the blood pressure...Others doctors, instead, tell that it isn't a problem for the hair, after hairtransplant also immediately...
Sex and masturbation are different but not so much about blood pressure...
So i didn't do a stupid question, maybe very apprehensive , yes.But only who did a hairtransplant can unsterstand me....

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
It isn't true...
If you read on web you will se that SOME doctors (not everybody but only someone) tells to avoid sex for 7 days after hair transplant, ALSO for the blood pressure...Others doctors, instead, tell that it isn't a problem for the hair, after hairtransplant also immediately...
Sex and masturbation are different but not so much about blood pressure...
So i didn't do a stupid question, maybe very apprehensive , yes.But only who did a hairtransplant can unsterstand me....

You should abstain from masturbation in general, not just for transplants. It brings many health issues.