Mario Gotze Another Famous Victim Of Early Hair Loss In 20s

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Check his old pictures and how amazing he looked with thick dense norwood 1 styled upwards in sorta mohawk
imagenannkathrin.jpg
footballer-mario-gotze-is-photographed-for-fourfourtwo-magazine-on-6-picture-id462517138.jpg
Mario-Goetze-sorgt-fuer-Unruhe.jpg
original.jpg

Compare it to now
sport-preview-gotze.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
age?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbvbbuzz.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F1143230155.jpg
age?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbvbbuzz.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F1163147897.jpg
Bildschirmfoto-2019-03-16-um-13.33.05-750x452.png

Diffused nw3 at 26.
Also he has a baby face which matched well his haircut when he had nw1, but if he balds any further he's fucked.
I think if he diffuses and recedes more his marriage to a top tier german model might be at risk.

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score
Diffused nw3 at 26.
Also he has a baby face which matched well his haircut when he had nw1, but if he balds any further he's fucked.
I think if he diffuses and recedes more his marriage to a top tier german model might be at risk.

You think she is with him because of his hair?

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You think she is with him because of his hair?
most definitely she married him because he was full package - a successful young footballer with good looks, however now his looks begin to fade rapidly and the chick still has insane amount of options, so yea, if she was only after money she'd marry some old ugly billionaire.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
most definitely she married him because he was full package - a successful young footballer with good looks, however now his looks begin to fade rapidly and the chick still has insane amount of options, so yea, if she was only after money she'd marry some old ugly billionaire.
It's not just the hair. I haven't seen other images, but his face is deteriorating. Looks like he got fat and then skinny, at least once. He has a double chin, loose skin around his neck, and his face looks aged and starting to wrinkle. I'm ten years older than him and look about the same age, but without that massive gobbler.

His hair has aged proportionately with his face, rapid and poorly. And he wasn't that good looking to begin with. But he did have great hair. Did.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking at all those poot bastards, I wonder who is the idiot that said that men age better than women... This curse doesnt have mercy on nobody

Balding Boulder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not just the hair. I haven't seen other images, but his face is deteriorating. Looks like he got fat and then skinny, at least once. He has a double chin, loose skin around his neck, and his face looks aged and starting to wrinkle. I'm ten years older than him and look about the same age, but without that massive gobbler.

His hair has aged proportionately with his face, rapid and poorly. And he wasn't that good looking to begin with. But he did have great hair. Did.
What can often happen when someone is balding is it can have an emanating impact on the face. I've seen countless men who've had hair systems installed on their heads who've suddenly been rewarded with younger faces, too. Hair has never just been a single entity.

Looking at all those poot bastards, I wonder who is the idiot that said that men age better than women... This curse doesnt have mercy on nobody
True. Women age better than men. They may pick up wrinkles sooner, but they don't go bald. I would choose wrinkles over hair loss. The former you don't really see unless you're close up. The latter you can see from a mile away.

Balding Boulder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm only speaking empirically, but I believe that men suffering with noticeable hair loss is worse than a woman's wrinkles, bingo wings or lard-arse.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Regarding his face, I'm pretty sure Gotze has some kind of illness relating to his metabolism. I remember he had to take a long time off football because of it.

Balding Boulder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know both cases are fcked imo.

But women, even ugly ones will always have an easier time getting laid though.
Absolutely. Although they have a different problem: too much choice to choose from — so they're still complaining.

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Regarding his face, I'm pretty sure Gotze has some kind of illness relating to his metabolism. I remember he had to take a long time off football because of it.
at some point in time his face was super puffy and bloated, not sure what was the cause, mb moon face because he jumped on finasteride early

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Except an extreme condition like disfiguring disease there is nothing that degrades your look more than hairloss. Period.
Extreme obesity is bad too but usually easier to prevent/handle.

And it's true, men that dont lose their hair do age better, but how many men do you know that stay with good hair? Im talking about 30s 40s and 50s. Its a very small percentage.

Last edited:

Chill dude

Established Member
Reaction score
Check his old pictures and how amazing he looked with thick dense norwood 1 styled upwards in sorta mohawk
View attachment 131893 View attachment 131894 View attachment 131895 View attachment 131896

Compare it to now
View attachment 131897 View attachment 131898 View attachment 131899 View attachment 131900 View attachment 131901

Diffused nw3 at 26.
His hair has went downhill like his career. Hair and success are intrinsically linked, that’s why Timo Werner has been such a success at Chelsea....

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Depressing how much hair loss fucks your appearance up, even if someone has a full head of hair, with the wrong style they can look really bad compared to a haircut that suits them.
I buzzed my head most of my life and looked like and idiot. As soon as I got a real haircut and let it grow I looke 1000x better. Now I'm being punished for not using my hair when i had it

Last edited:

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i truly believe his hair loss was one of the reasons his career went downhill. When you lose your confidence in life, you lose it in all areas. Baldness forces you to lose too much of your life energy in order to cope with it, when it could spent elsewhere improving your life

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
i truly believe his hair loss was one of the reasons his career went downhill. When you lose your confidence in life, you lose it in all areas. Baldness forces you to lose too much of your life energy in order to cope with it, when it could spent elsewhere improving your life
finasteride is the reason, he was Norwood 3 at 19ish and same/better at 25
He was also struggling with weight despite being a workhorse and diagnosed with a mysterious metabolic disorder which in reality was finasteride/post finasteride