Mario Gotze Another Famous Victim Of Early Hair Loss In 20s | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

Mario Gotze Another Famous Victim Of Early Hair Loss In 20s

Discussion in 'Men's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by justbeconfident, Nov 10, 2019.

1. justbeconfident

justbeconfident Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Check his old pictures and how amazing he looked with thick dense norwood 1 styled upwards in sorta mohawk
    imagenannkathrin.jpg footballer-mario-gotze-is-photographed-for-fourfourtwo-magazine-on-6-picture-id462517138.jpg Mario-Goetze-sorgt-fuer-Unruhe.jpg original.jpg

Compare it to now
    sport-preview-gotze.jpg maxresdefault.jpg age?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbvbbuzz.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F1143230155.jpg age?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbvbbuzz.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F1163147897.jpg Bildschirmfoto-2019-03-16-um-13.33.05-750x452.png

Diffused nw3 at 26.
    Also he has a baby face which matched well his haircut when he had nw1, but if he balds any further he's fucked.
    I think if he diffuses and recedes more his marriage to a top tier german model might be at risk.

#1 justbeconfident, Nov 10, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  2. INT

INT Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    You think she is with him because of his hair?

3. justbeconfident

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    most definitely she married him because he was full package - a successful young footballer with good looks, however now his looks begin to fade rapidly and the chick still has insane amount of options, so yea, if she was only after money she'd marry some old ugly billionaire.

4. OldnBald

OldnBald Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    It's not just the hair. I haven't seen other images, but his face is deteriorating. Looks like he got fat and then skinny, at least once. He has a double chin, loose skin around his neck, and his face looks aged and starting to wrinkle. I'm ten years older than him and look about the same age, but without that massive gobbler.

His hair has aged proportionately with his face, rapid and poorly. And he wasn't that good looking to begin with. But he did have great hair. Did.

5. karatekid

karatekid Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Looking at all those poot bastards, I wonder who is the idiot that said that men age better than women... This curse doesnt have mercy on nobody

6. Balding Boulder

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    What can often happen when someone is balding is it can have an emanating impact on the face. I've seen countless men who've had hair systems installed on their heads who've suddenly been rewarded with younger faces, too. Hair has never just been a single entity.

True. Women age better than men. They may pick up wrinkles sooner, but they don't go bald. I would choose wrinkles over hair loss. The former you don't really see unless you're close up. The latter you can see from a mile away.

7. Pigeon

Pigeon Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    If a man does not have hairloss, he ages much better than women.

Read this:

Women age facially at 2-3 times the rate of men
    permalink | category: Age | table of contents
    It is a common expression that comparatively speaking, "men age like wine, women age like milk." Scientifically, it has been shown that this phrase may in fact have validity, as women develop facial signs of aging at 2-3 times the rate that men do.

Facial analysis of aging patterns indicated women experience their greatest rate of aging from 50-60 when their faces age three times as quickly as men. During the rest of their lives, women were evaluated to age twice as quickly as men.

Quotes:

• The female rate of facial aging is higher than the male rate.
    • Before age 50 and also after age 60, female faces age—on average—about twice as fast as male faces; between 50 and 60 years, this sex difference in aging rate is even more pronounced (up to three times faster).
    • Aging was generally associated with a flatter face, sagged soft tissue ("broken" jawline), deeper nasolabial folds, smaller visible areas of the eyes, thinner lips, and longer nose and ears.
    References:

• Windhager S, Mitteroecker P, Rupić I, Lauc T, Polašek O, Schaefer K. 2019. Facial aging trajectories: A common shape pattern in male and female faces is disrupted after menopause. Am J Phys Anthropol. 169:678–688. [FullText]

8. Balding Boulder

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I'm only speaking empirically, but I believe that men suffering with noticeable hair loss is worse than a woman's wrinkles, bingo wings or lard-arse.

9. Pigeon

Pigeon Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I don't know both cases are fcked imo.

But women, even ugly ones will always have an easier time getting laid though.

10. Unlucky93

Unlucky93 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Regarding his face, I'm pretty sure Gotze has some kind of illness relating to his metabolism. I remember he had to take a long time off football because of it.

11. Balding Boulder

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Absolutely. Although they have a different problem: too much choice to choose from — so they're still complaining.

12. justbeconfident

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    at some point in time his face was super puffy and bloated, not sure what was the cause, mb moon face because he jumped on finasteride early

13. karatekid

karatekid Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Except an extreme condition like disfiguring disease there is nothing that degrades your look more than hairloss. Period.
    Extreme obesity is bad too but usually easier to prevent/handle.

And it's true, men that dont lose their hair do age better, but how many men do you know that stay with good hair? Im talking about 30s 40s and 50s. Its a very small percentage.

#13 karatekid, Nov 12, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2019