Marc Antony Fibre Putty

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I bought this. If you are less than NW3, this will work. Not for me. (Nothing for me really yet, maybe after my hair transplant in June)

Reaction score
techprof said:
I bought this. If you are less than NW3, this will work. Not for me. (Nothing for me really yet, maybe after my hair transplant in June)

Thanks techprof .. Marc Anthony's head office (and hair salon) is right down the street from me here in Toronto - http://www.marcanthony.com .. There is a store in there and I will go in and buy some personally ..

BTW , thanks for sharing . And best of luck with your transplant.. Which doctor are you going to ?

All the best,
SNB

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
sutured, thanks for the wishes.
I am getting 3500+ strip with Dr. Arvind Poswal on June 24.
Though I can afford to do fue or go to Dr. Armani or Hasson/Wong, morally I cannot justify spending that much money on cosmetics.
I will update with pictures regularly.

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
westcovinajoe said:
Let us know how it turns out.

:) Joe.

Will do :). I have to find a product to work with my thinning hair so I've tried a lot :p.

techprof said:
Though I can afford to do fue or go to Dr. Armani or Hasson/Wong, morally I cannot justify spending that much money on cosmetics.

I guess I don't understand how you are justifying this? This is something that is a life long decision, it's not something you want to be cheap with? Maybe that's just my thinking but that confuses the crap out of me.

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
cj,
I am willing to have a reasonably good looking hair transplant. I will be spending only 3500$ for my hair transplant. If I were to go to Armani or H/W I will be spending 15,000$ or more.
As Dr. Arvind is well known for BHT on hairsite and gives a reasonable result for hairline I am going through him. Accepting the fact that I am spending money on a a cosmetic thing was very difficult for me. I always think of what are the good things that can be done with the money instead of spending on cosmetics.

You have to draw a line somewhere. Quite honestly I cannot justify spending 10.000$ or more for hair transplant. I am not saying Armani or H/W are expensive. It is just hair transplant by itself is throwing down the money for purely cosmetic purposes.

If I get a FUE, I can buzz my hair short. But so what. I don't mind keeping my hair 6 inches longer if I can have a non-balding look. I am not spending another 10 grand just to get buzz cuts.

Reaction score
techprof said:
cj,
I am willing to have a reasonably good looking hair transplant. I will be spending only 3500$ for my hair transplant. If I were to go to Armani or H/W I will be spending 15,000$ or more. Accepting the fact that I am spending money on a a cosmetic thing was very difficult for me. I always think of what are the good things that can be done with the money instead of spending on cosmetics.

You have to draw a line somewhere. Quite honestly I cannot justify spending 10.000$ or more for hair transplant.

techprof, while I totally respect your stance and your reasonings, you are not simply getting a "cosmetic thing" done here .. My goodness you have 678 posts on this board, so it must mean much more to you , it is something FAR MORE than a cosmetic procedure.. It has everything to do with your confidence, manhood, self-esteem and identity as a man .. For me, there is no price for that . But that's just me , I cannot speak for others. It is simply my opinion and my opinion only .

With that said, I heard your doctor does fantastic work. And here's hoping your results are more than satisfactory.

ps - I spent less than $15,000 (Canadian $) for my 4300 grafts with Armani , thousands less.. You CAN negotiate .. Best of luck to you my friend .

All the best,
SNB

bolshy

Reaction score
Marc Anthony

Got the fiber putty last week and I can't believe how good it is (as a diffuse thinner). I've tried many and various (and expensive) 'hair thickening' products with frequent disappointments. This is great, needs heat when styling, but needs a bit of experimentation to get the amount you put on right.

I've ordered the Marc Anthony Instantly Thick Shampoo and Conditioner, so I'll let you know if it's any good.
:freaked2:

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: Marc Anthony

bolshy said:
Got the fiber putty last week and I can't believe how good it is (as a diffuse thinner).
:freaked2:

Is this Marc Anthony fiber putty ??

Mer

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm going to have to look for this stuff. I just tried the Surf Hair and really like it.

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well, I suggest you people at least try some of this. It has worked really well for me, I wouldn't do my hair without it.

psywzrd

Established Member
Reaction score
-cj- said:
Well, I suggest you people at least try some of this. It has worked really well for me, I wouldn't do my hair without it.

Do you really need to use a blow dryer with it though?