Many Celebs Have it Good

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
No need to be too personal, he might have his hair but hes obviously not a hit with the ladies like most of us, hes in the right place.

imlosinit

Established Member
Reaction score
imlosinit said:
Looks like leading men have to have a negative Norwood number.

This hair looks as natural as that green carpet you see on apt balconies.

jfoxx-1.jpg

I was doing some research and found Jamie Foxx's image on a company website (scroll down). The site promotes "hair replication through ink". So this is how Foxx did it!

beaner

Reaction score
joshua said:
imlosinit said:
I was doing some research and found Jamie Foxx's image on a company website (scroll down). The site promotes "hair replication through ink". So this is how Foxx did it!
Nah a lot of those pictures feature the actors showing their own hair.

Jamie Foxx's hair looks more like thick black Toppik was randomly applied all over, and then shaped into resembling a hairline using a a damp cloth and a ruler. Props to him for facing the world while looking like a Power Rangers helmet is stapled onto his head.

Jamie Foxx had a transplant. There's been pics of his strip scar which he's tried to cover with a tattoo.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yeah he had a hair transplant but I think this particular picture is using something else aswell. This pic is about 3 yrs old now. His hairline and temple points have come forward about an inch from a decade ago. And I've seen him more recently not looking like this Norwood-0 helmet so whatever it was it was'nt permanant.

dougfunny

Established Member
Reaction score
i thought i read somewhere it is common for black men that have the really low hairlines to have the barber shave the hairline higher..

s.a.f

Reaction score
It is. There are some people out there (of all races) who actually have a problem with their hairline being too low and making their foreheads look tiny or caveman like. But its pretty rare. I know a white guy who's hairline is 1.5" above his eyebrows and he wishes it was higher.
[attachment=0:330x265k]Napolitano_Andrew-80.jpg[/attachment:330x265k]

Attachments

• Napolitano_Andrew-80.jpg
    Napolitano_Andrew-80.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 1,109

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
I've seen a few people recently with NW0 low hairlines (not covered up) that had bald spots on their head. Usually don't see that too often.

But yeah, Andrew Napolitano has crazy hair.