man hair loss is hell

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try rogaine and other dht blockers, Im on strong treatment, I just want to maintain as much as possible, don't even wanna think about an hair transplant.

No offence but Rogaine is NOT a dht blocker at all. I used it for years with not much luck. Besides Rogaine alone isn't a lasting solution 'cause, like I said, it doesn't block DHT. finasteride only gave me sides that still persist after quitting.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

No offence but Rogaine is NOT a dht blocker at all. I used it for years with not much luck. Besides Rogaine alone isn't a lasting solution 'cause, like I said, it doesn't block DHT. finasteride only gave me sides that still persist after quitting.

You probably have some reading problems cuz I said im using other dht blockers besides using rogaine, and by others I mean not propecia, and I eventually gonna be on finasteride cuz its the ultimate way to preserve for a long time, but not for now, even more then the sides it's the huge shedding when you start that can lead me to a devastating point

HairGuru22

Established Member
Reaction score
wat im talking about in this thread has NOTHING to do with the stupid flesh around a pussy called a girl

70% of my depression about this is the hair loss i already experienced in senior year, the traumatizing memories of it

which deeply affects my body image. fuk b****s lol this has nothing to do with them[/QUOTE

I agree, its about the man the mirror

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
You probably have some reading problems cuz I said im using other dht blockers besides using rogaine, and by others I mean not propecia, and I eventually gonna be on finasteride cuz its the ultimate way to preserve for a long time, but not for now, even more then the sides it's the huge shedding when you start that can lead me to a devastating point

I don't have reading problems but you surely seem to have some writing problems. By saying that rogaine AND other dht blockers you're actually saying that rogaine is a dht blocker aswell.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Not only do hair transplant's cost alot but the results are not consistent and may leave you in worse shape than before. Ask Dudemon.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not only do hair transplant's cost alot but the results are not consistent and may leave you in worse shape than before. Ask Dudemon.

Exactly. If it really was a permanent solution, I'd happily pay 10 000 euros for it, but since it's not, I'll rather pass.