man hair loss is hell

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
well the coping tool i have been using, fantasizing, is a double edged sword

its like drugs, it completely removes me from the situation while i'm doing it, but then reality comes back . . . . . . :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

i'm kinda at the point where i'm extremely depressed and literally cant stop fantasizing about being 6 foot + and having normal hair . . . .

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Zeroman said:

you know the name of that "coping tool"... that called: denial... and its the last thing you wanna do... and it is the first step in the 5 steps to acceptance...

time to move on the direction of acceptance my friend.. sorry but thats life soldier.

tc.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Unless your still not bald, you treating your hairloss and in that case better not to think about it

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
Zeroman said:

you know the name of that "coping tool"... that called: denial... and its the last thing you wanna do... and it is the first step in the 5 steps to acceptance...

time to move on the direction of acceptance my friend.. sorry but thats life soldier.

tc.
not happening man. at least not anytime soon :/

look i know its not real but in my head when im daydreaming it sure feels real

and bbs yea funny thing is u cant rly tell my hair loss with my buzzcut, it just pisses me off that it happened to me in the first place . . . .

slipy

Reaction score
it's kind of like how i feel about jerking off. while im doing it i feel somewhat ok, when i realize the reason behind it is escapism, then afterwards im at my lowest point and feel even worse than before, which defies the purpose.

free-sexy-smileys-947.gif

the reality comes back tenfold

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
slipy said:
it's kind of like how i feel about jerking off. while im doing it i feel somewhat ok, when i realize the reason behind it is escapism, then afterwards im at my lowest point and feel even worse than before, which defies the purpose.

free-sexy-smileys-947.gif

the reality comes back tenfold
same here man

2 hours a day ever since i was 12 . . . .

B

Beingbaldsucks

Girls actually don't care unless your baldness is really advance, and you can maintain your hair for a long time with treatment, one guy used minoxi for 15 years and stayed on nw3 all this time,people who say it's all sh*t already lost most of their hair before treatment and thought its gonna magically regrow it,better to try the strongest treatment possible then just "accept" before you even bald and just shave, you need to get it inside your head, it's your new religion, rogainizm, accept your new all mighty god.

slipy

Reaction score
there's this member with the user name - nocure4thissickness

i like that man, i'd give him a award for this username if had the authority.
hands down the best username.
i like the vibe of it and what it's indicative of.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
Girls actually don't care unless your baldness is really advance, and you can maintain your hair for a long time with treatment, one guy used minoxi for 15 years and stayed on nw3 all this time,people who say it's all sh*t already lost most of their hair before treatment and thought its gonna magically regrow it,better to try the strongest treatment possible then just "accept" before you even bald and just shave, you need to get it inside your head, it's your new religion, rogainizm, accept your new all mighty god.
wat im talking about in this thread has NOTHING to do with the stupid flesh around a pussy called a girl

70% of my depression about this is the hair loss i already experienced in senior year, the traumatizing memories of it

which deeply affects my body image. fuk b****s lol this has nothing to do with them

B

Beingbaldsucks

Zeroman said:
Beingbaldsucks said:
wat im talking about in this thread has NOTHING to do with the stupid flesh around a pussy called a girl

70% of my depression about this is the hair loss i already experienced in senior year, the traumatizing memories of it

which deeply affects my body image. fuk b****s lol this has nothing to do with them
You have to think "what if I was nw6" then thanking that you arnt bald, and only then when you realize it could be a lot worse only then you can appreciate what you got, in the future when you will a bald loser (like all of us) you will regret about how you cried about your lOok when you still had hair

slipy

Reaction score
yes, it looks funky fly and fresh, too bad the new design won't make anyone less bald/balding.

:listen:

B

Beingbaldsucksass

If I was balding when ww2 started it was a good way of killing myself with porpose instead of committing sucide + while wearing a helmet to hide the shame til you die.

slipy

Reaction score
war lol in most cases you're not dying for your country

you're dying for the selfish schemes of couple of clowns who have the authority over you and are willing to sacrifice as many lives as necessery to carry out their intentions.

some purpose, even more retarded than mbp.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Screw hairloss- Im not letting it defeat me, Ill use beard hair and BHT when my donor hair runs out.
Yhea only problem is that an hair transplant coast a fortune and many of us are poor as ****

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yhea only problem is that an hair transplant coast a fortune and many of us are poor as ****

I would have the money for one big FUE at prohairclinic, but unfortunately I don't believe the result will be satisfying enough and since I can't use finasteride nor does it work for me, I would be ****ed without further surgeries... and being unemployed now it's hard to tell when I could afford another hair transplant.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I would have the money for one big FUE at prohairclinic, but unfortunately I don't believe the result will be satisfying enough and since I can't use finasteride nor does it work for me, I would be ****ed without further surgeries... and being unemployed now it's hard to tell when I could afford another hair transplant.
Try rogaine and other dht blockers, Im on strong treatment, I just want to maintain as much as possible, don't even wanna think about an hair transplant.