frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
it wooooorks ... i test it my self and i see my hair grow again

frabz-BRB-Using-IMagination-Since-No-Pics-c23376.jpg

yep great regrow

long hair

Reaction score
i dont know why it not work for you ... but i think every one must use whats work for him and dont be negative for the other methods ...may be minoxidil work for you and i will be happy for that ...so how could you achieve with minoxidil ..how much you got??

BadMucker

Reaction score
I know I shouldn't but I need to write this and I hope Leon won't get on his high horse for me writing this cuz i know he be Trolling
To all my fellow suckers that bought the e-book and the Violet Ray and did all the massages and it still didn't quite work. I'm sorry for the hair that you may have lost. This original posting is now 6 years old and I wanted to address what WILL ACTUALLY work. You deserve at least this much after getting fkd.

I realize that there is a very small percentage of people that got some benefit to the maliniak method, but trust me...please trust me it is definitely not 95% and this "Lawyer/ahem..." may be really overextending the truth. To really do this thing, you have to massage your head for 20 minutes a day and use HIS violet ray for at least 10 minutes a day. This is very difficult to maintain. If you don't really want to perpetuate Leon's b.s. for at least 6 months plus let me suggest to you a coupla things that have been proven to work and that even bodybuilders using anabolics are using to prevent hairloss.

U guessed it, if you wanna stop your hairloss without all the systemic side effects get yourself some
RU58841. This works even better than finasteride as it competes for the same receptor as DHT very powerfully and it doesn't go systemic. Whatever portion does is not enough to affect you unless u have skittles for testes or you adrenals r completely fd up.

next for regrowth find the best laser helmet on the market without going over say 800 bucks OR get urself some minoxidil 5 or 10% if you want less sides from minoxidil you may wanna try DNC labs spectral DNC-N. Seems like a proprietary version of minoxidil. (No I'm not getting money from any company I just like DNCs stuff but other quality Brands of minoxidil splashed with either topical finasteride, or saw p will probably do wonders.

Sorry for this Leon but I spent over 700 bucks on a product that does not do what its supposed to. Whatever, the device is good for cosmetic stuff like skin issues even bleeding, but hairloss....guys its a trap! Anyways trust me or don't trust me do yourself a huge favour and , research these few products if you haven't heard of them yet and make your own decision. Still safer than finasteride by far even though the FDA won't approve the official legality of the product and its still listed as a research chemical. Don't fall for the B.S., there are no carcinogenics in RU58841 and there are several positive anectdotal peops you can even find on youtube proving the gains with this topical.

BadMucker

Reaction score
Jose, you make a coupla valid points about the massage technique as being preventative. There was a japanese study supposedly that proved scalp massage had an effect. (Published last year in ncbi - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4740347/)
The unfortuanate reality is not everyone has 20 + minutes to massage their head. Maliniak was saying in his e-book that it needs to be 10 minutes of uninterrupted scalp massage. Seeeems...like a bit much. I now understand what all the haters were saying about his b.s.. His method is a method but definitely not the end all be all to hair loss. Of course neither is RU or the other stuff that I mentioned, but at least the stuff that I mentioned will fixyourass properly with less room for error. Its 2017 people!!! Believe me when I say I don't want to spend money on this stuff, but if you wanna keep what you have and your body has the tendency to get rid of hair, you gotta put in some effort.

Jk1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jose, you make a coupla valid points about the massage technique as being preventative. There was a japanese study supposedly that proved scalp massage had an effect. (Published last year in ncbi - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4740347/)
The unfortuanate reality is not everyone has 20 + minutes to massage their head. Maliniak was saying in his e-book that it needs to be 10 minutes of uninterrupted scalp massage. Seeeems...like a bit much. I now understand what all the haters were saying about his b.s.. His method is a method but definitely not the end all be all to hair loss. Of course neither is RU or the other stuff that I mentioned, but at least the stuff that I mentioned will fixyourass properly with less room for error. Its 2017 people!!! Believe me when I say I don't want to spend money on this stuff, but if you wanna keep what you have and your body has the tendency to get rid of hair, you gotta put in some effort.

20min a day is with manual scalp massage. the japan study with machine is 4min a day only so easily doable i have bought a similar machine and do it twice a day for 5 min been doing it 6 months now ! results i have seen some regrowth of lots of small new hair . but also a loss of some terminal hair so far due to rubbing action ! if u see in that study haircount is less at month 4 but more at 6 and full results are after 10 months. so im just before full results. overall i am slightlt better than baseline.

BadMucker

Reaction score
i am using this

https://m.tvsn.com.au/mobile/oecgi2...S00Cl4AF5FVOP3j8Foz7026Ll5l3pV0RoClikQAvD_BwE

realy nice cordless machine ! my only doubt is i dont think the batteries will last long twice a day 5 min lol but we will see its not to $$$

Of course don't forget that we are talking about "The Maliniak Method". The device you are talking about is $100 bucks. The device that Maliniak is referring to is around $700 to get to your door. I'm really glad to hear that you've found something that is working for you. I feel that People that bought the Maliniak Method got screwed over properly.

All i wanna do is give back something positive, something that will actually work. Hair loss is a tough thing to go thru but you don't necessarily have to go thru it if you can find the right system to maintain and improve what you got. So far the people that have replied to my comments are talking about massage. Are you ever afraid that excessive massage especially one performed by a machine might induce traction Alopecia?
I'm not saying that is what is going on with anything I just am curious if anyone that is using a machine to do that massage may bec experiencing something like that.

Jk1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course don't forget that we are talking about "The Maliniak Method". The device you are talking about is $100 bucks. The device that Maliniak is referring to is around $700 to get to your door. I'm really glad to hear that you've found something that is working for you. I feel that People that bought the Maliniak Method got screwed over properly.

All i wanna do is give back something positive, something that will actually work. Hair loss is a tough thing to go thru but you don't necessarily have to go thru it if you can find the right system to maintain and improve what you got. So far the people that have replied to my comments are talking about massage. Are you ever afraid that excessive massage especially one performed by a machine might induce traction Alopecia?
I'm not saying that is what is going on with anything I just am curious if anyone that is using a machine to do that massage may bec experiencing something like that.
regarding traction alopatio thats why i dont drag it across the skin just up and down so their is no pulling just pressure. saying that their is still some terminal hair loss i notice so far but that may be just ones that were going to go next time will tell... all the studiea say results take time so 12 to 24mnths so thos suggest to me long term traction alopatea is not an issue

DivineWiseOne

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm 28 year old male who noticed a slight receding hairline nothing to go crazy about but obviously the process has started, I bought a Tesla violet ray wand as I've read about the device on about 8 years ago and always have wanted one, since the hair loss started I thought it's time to get one.

I found this thread just through a Google Search so I did not know about this method I just thought I'd give my two sense.

I've had dandruff for a long time the type that is crusty which affects my scalp health and hair loss of course, due to my interest in health I've been taking iodine and msm off for the better part of a decade, given that my genetics of my family I've already surpasses much longer than my father and my mum and dads parents with hair loss rate all of them were verging on baldness at this age so keep in mind it is important to take care of your health first and foremost.

Anyway I've been stressed out for the past 2 years which has attributed with my hair loss plus the scalp issues my hair become basically dead looking and very light in color and a few white hairs started appearing, I have been using the violet ray for 4 months and the first thing I noticed which was pretty much with in a week was my hair at the roots was physically stronger Much stronger in fact and darker, a few weeks later I noticed alot of new hair growth in general where my hair is in normal thickness I also put this down to my age. Where the hair is less it's harder to gain new growth. Anyway I targeted the left side of my temple and up alot more than my right as this is where it's receeded more, today I've noticed my right side is receeded higher than my left now.. Also the left side of my head in general has alot more hair than my right due to this targeting I did.

I'll continue to keep it all even now, also this eliminated my dandruff with only a few uses.

I did also find a long white hair with dark color regrowth a few days ago.

Other things worth mentioning because I believe this an oxygen and blood problem, I've been doing breath work as I shallow breath alot and I noticed my hairfall halts if I keep the breath work up.

Another note on the device is you can use different attachments there's a mushroom one you can use on your face and it will make your skin tighter which is nice.

Older guys doing this hang in there it won't hurt to keep trying i truly believe anyone can get results using one of these to what extent I don't know.

Keep at it and stay healthy.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm 28 year old male who noticed a slight receding hairline nothing to go crazy about but obviously the process has started, I bought a Tesla violet ray wand as I've read about the device on about 8 years ago and always have wanted one, since the hair loss started I thought it's time to get one.

I found this thread just through a Google Search so I did not know about this method I just thought I'd give my two sense.

I've had dandruff for a long time the type that is crusty which affects my scalp health and hair loss of course, due to my interest in health I've been taking iodine and msm off for the better part of a decade, given that my genetics of my family I've already surpasses much longer than my father and my mum and dads parents with hair loss rate all of them were verging on baldness at this age so keep in mind it is important to take care of your health first and foremost.

Anyway I've been stressed out for the past 2 years which has attributed with my hair loss plus the scalp issues my hair become basically dead looking and very light in color and a few white hairs started appearing, I have been using the violet ray for 4 months and the first thing I noticed which was pretty much with in a week was my hair at the roots was physically stronger Much stronger in fact and darker, a few weeks later I noticed alot of new hair growth in general where my hair is in normal thickness I also put this down to my age. Where the hair is less it's harder to gain new growth. Anyway I targeted the left side of my temple and up alot more than my right as this is where it's receeded more, today I've noticed my right side is receeded higher than my left now.. Also the left side of my head in general has alot more hair than my right due to this targeting I did.

I'll continue to keep it all even now, also this eliminated my dandruff with only a few uses.

I did also find a long white hair with dark color regrowth a few days ago.

Other things worth mentioning because I believe this an oxygen and blood problem, I've been doing breath work as I shallow breath alot and I noticed my hairfall halts if I keep the breath work up.

Another note on the device is you can use different attachments there's a mushroom one you can use on your face and it will make your skin tighter which is nice.

Older guys doing this hang in there it won't hurt to keep trying i truly believe anyone can get results using one of these to what extent I don't know.

Keep at it and stay healthy.
Did you experience any shedding using the Tesla brush?