Maliniak Method

maher

Banned
Reaction score
DHT + sebum = chronic inflamation => fibrosis Now, either you work on lowering DHT or sebum (or both), you will see some improvment. By manual methods you revive fibrotic tissue..by doing that, you normalize DHT and sebum production. I believe if you apply many diverse methods (that affects dht, sebum), you have better chance..

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Thanks for the extra insight.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the extra insight.

Sure, buddy! I think manuals are great for NW2, NW3. It takes alot of patience for more aggressive male pattern baldness. Like i'm always saying.. you have to attack this sucker with wide angle weapons.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Fred have you always applied minoxidil 5% once per day. Is there a health reason that stopped you from increasing it 2X day? Thanx for your reply.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I was thinking of cutting back to once a day myself because it's doing number on my dry scalp but am a bit apprehensive because I obviously don't want to disrupt any progress I may have made.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Nice fairy tale.

O just shut up, you hypocritical egocentric lazy spoiled brat. Just because nothing ever worked for your lazy bald *** doesn't mean others shouldn't try it...

You did few weeks of DR and got nothing.. and what did you do?? you got whole thread shut down. Pathetic!

zambutu

Reaction score
I just want to politely reply and clarify some words that were written on my behalf on Leon's blog post on april 13. www.bornagainhir.com/blog

THE ONLY FAILURE I KNOW OF SO FAR IS A GUY WHO DID NOT SHAMPOO FOR TEN YEARS

The only actual user on my method from these forums who has NOT seen results yet is a guy called ZAMBUTU,... What he has not revealed, and which he should have disclosed to be fair to me and everyone else, is that he finally told me that he has NOT shampooed his scalp for TEN years and was already CUE BALL bald !!!

In the 3 years I've studied this method i've believed that Leon exaggerates in his own favour, but this is a blatant miss-truth here and I must respond. No I am NOT CUE BALL bald and I made that clear in my email to him after sending a pic of my buzzed shaved head. obviously a true cue ball will have a hard time regrowing hair. I have at least as much hair as he does by my estimation of his pics, if i grew it out. In fact my bald spots are covered with good vellus hairs.. I should be a perfect candidate for regrowth. NOT CUE BALL BALD... not even close

As far as not shampooing for 10 years, i washed with **warm water twice daily**..someone tell me how that clogs my follicles. my scalp skin and soapless face had been clear and youthful. Its not like i was a shaggy grunge. Buzzed hair for 10 years... no shampoo. Anyhow..I started washing my scalp with pore cleansing soap 4 months ago on his recommendation and its given me a tight skin shiny scalp, like a real bald person... which I didn't have prior.

I feel like my honest and long term testimony (1.5 years straight... plus 6 months straight 3 years ago) has been miss-represented in order to discredit it under the pretense of transparency.

BeliefISKEY

Established Member
Reaction score
You can't be 100% sure.
According to studies, DHT and PGD-2 lead to hardening of the scalp tissue which becomes fibrotic and cannot support hairt grwth anymore, the follicle shrinks and dies.
So: HARDENING OF THE SCALP TISSUE!
It's clear, it can be seen on any bald man's head: in the bald spots skin is much harder, in full hair growth zones, skin is very elastic.
So, any method which can prevent skin on the scalp to get fibrotic, can be good for stopping male pattern baldness.
Who knows, maybe, after years of balding, you need to massage the scalp for hours a day, continuosult for ayear for example to get results.
This theory is so easy bashed because:
-no one has the patience to massage that much the scalp (we all want immediate results)
-hard massage leads to more shedding, and hair-loss sufferers are afraid of shedding.(even the understand well that the hairs which shed are in tellogen, and will eventually shed even if you don't touch them at all, but, we know, it's hard, when you have hair loss to apply methods which seem to push away more hair)

I don't think it isn't any truth in this theory with massaging, it is very clear to me that in the areas with thin hair scalp skin is much tight, much harder.
It is also easy to notice that balding man, in their great majority have BIG heads, looks like the head bones have grown way too big in the front and top, this aditionally puts pression on the scalp skin, keeps it tight and hard.
It is easy to see that there is minimum or no pressure at all in the scalp on sides and lower back, and scalp at the temple region and on the top of the scalp is in many cases very tight. it almost hurts if you want to "move it" a little bit.

Anyway, maybe the hurt that is done to hair follicles thorugh hardeniong of scalp tissue is irreversibe, but it is plausible that, massaging scalp daily as a preventive measure, before you loose much hair, can be good. So it is by no means a cure, but can help in prevention.

And unfortunately, when people start losing hair, they don't even think to massage agresively their scalp, they are afraid to touch it not to "lose" more hair.

Anyway, massaging your scalp you have nothing to lose. You don't pay any money, and even it doesn't regrow hair/stop hair loss, you will feel better after any massage.

Hair follicles do not shrink and die and bald/thinning areas aren't always necessarily tighter than non balding areas. There are many people, who dermaroll and/or do what drex1999 is doing, that grow hair after 5-10+ years. There is also evidence that follicles never die. The body is very resilient and there is both scientific and anecdotal evidence that the "damage" done to the follicles is in fact reversed.

Also, saying that the skull bones actual "grew" is complete speculation.... I've seen slick bald guys with small, perfectly round heads and I've seen guys with weird shaped bald heads. I've also seen many guys with weird big heads who are not bald. For you to even consider this to be possible, you would have to either conduct a study and test the theory out or at least make sure the persons head wasn't shaped like that before he went bald.

Only thing I can say though, is that bald(ing) men are more prone to calcification of the scalp tissues. However, whether or not this even has the potential to produce a noticeable change in the shape and size of the skull IDK. I highly doubt it does.

Another thing worth noting is that quite a few people on the IH forum seem to be "flattening" those hardened areas,.. So it's definitely not bone, it seems to be some sort of build up/fibrosis/calcification.

Have a great rest of the week everybody!

BeliefISKEY

Established Member
Reaction score
Speculation, speculation, speculation. Where are the results?

Hey Fred, maybe I can help! Go ahead and check out the IH forum.... There is a good amount of results on there. Oh, that's right.... You're banned from there and almost every other website that doesn't promote pills and minoxidil. Lol

Jacob

Reaction score
Hey Fred, maybe I can help! Go ahead and check out the IH forum.... There is a good amount of results on there. Oh, that's right.... You're banned from there and almost every other website that doesn't promote pills and minoxidil. Lol

Results on there? :uglylol:
Everytime someone asks for results there it's crickets and just vague "my hair and health have gotten better". Even IH himself took down his pics last I checked.

BadMucker

Reaction score
Expanding skulls... I use special herbs for that. HA!
hehehe....I don't want to be an a-hole aggitator but lets start back up Ha!(Literally laughing too myself that I'm trying to start this up again)
Ok boys, any success or failures to report with the Maliniak Method? Its 2014 god damnit, and we still haven't figured this **** out yet. Anyone started anything as an adjunct to this method? I feel like a bit of sucker in that i bought it all, the e-book, the machine, everything but I found it hard to stick with.

I ask here cuz there are some pretty intelligent contributors and people that have been battling this hairloss crap for years. We gotta be getting close gents! Don't believe me?
Check this and yes pics included:
http://news.yale.edu/2014/06/19/hairless-man-arthritis-drug-spurs-hair-growth-lots-it
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tofacitinib
Unfortunately this appears to be be for alopecia areata but....here's hoping, it could work for androgenetic alopecia. I know this is off topic, but god damnit i spent money on this guys **** and I want a damn solution from somewhere if I can't get it all from him!

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, is areata, different from common baldness, where acts more the neurl system.
The skin is evolved from the same tegument of brain, mesoderm....
Our problem is different

BadMucker

Reaction score
Yes, is areata, different from common baldness, where acts more the neurl system.
The skin is evolved from the same tegument of brain, mesoderm....
Our problem is different

All this to say if there is solution to Alopecia Areata...a solution for Androgenic Alopecia may be on the way if researchers look at it from yet another angle.

elliotramsey

Established Member
Reaction score
Never thought I would be back here but I just decided to check for the hell of it. Just like Drexx did, I switched over to DT methods (there's pages of info about it around the net) because I think it accomplished the same thing Maliniak did. I do it with mild frequency, though I really should do it more often. Looking at my progress I can say that my hair has not gotten any worse over the last couple years, so that's great for me.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Any b/a pics? I hate repeating this reminder, but for the best interest of everyone in mind it is essential to include comparison pics with our testimonials. I realize the inconvenience maybe, but it is necessary that any "independent studies" be performed as accurately as possible if we are to ever learn of potential effective options. This data can then be documented and archived in the reference pages here and/ or on the newest project website currently being launched by Python (MPBFoundation.org.) This generous act alone can surely save an immeasurable amount of hours and labor for us and particularly those whom are just finding this site. Much appreciated.
Never thought I would be back here but I just decided to check for the hell of it. Just like Drexx did, I switched over to DT methods (there's pages of info about it around the net) because I think it accomplished the same thing Maliniak did. I do it with mild frequency, though I really should do it more often. Looking at my progress I can say that my hair has not gotten any worse over the last couple years, so that's great for me.

elliotramsey

Established Member
Reaction score
Any b/a pics? I hate repeating this reminder, but for the best interest of everyone in mind it is essential to include comparison pics with our testimonials. I realize the inconvenience maybe, but it is necessary that any "independent studies" be performed as accurately as possible if we are to ever learn of potential effective options. This data can then be documented and archived in the reference pages here and/ or on the newest project website currently being launched by Python (MPBFoundation.org.) This generous act alone can surely save an immeasurable amount of hours and labor for us and particularly those whom are just finding this site. Much appreciated.

I don't have before/after pictures. I took before pics a long time ago but I honestly have no idea where they are now, and I just don't care enough to take new pictures. At this point i'm not really trying to convince anyone, nor do I care if someone wants try the technique or not. I do it, and that's good enough for me.

zambutu

Reaction score
The proof is in the pudding guys. I last checked in here exactly 6 months ago and I've been watching this method since the beginning. there's no credible results out there to see on the net. the only pics that may show something are of Maliniak himself and his buddy Aurele.

Just check Maliniak's blog this month, he posts the 2.5 year old re-hash video testimonial of Aurele ... lame... nothing else to show for all these years?

All hair regrowth scams can be easily disproved with time. wait it out a few years. Maliniak method = bunk

BadMucker

Reaction score
Method that you are referring to

Hey Elliot thanks for reposting, as well as everyone who had something to say good or bad. I just wanted to ask you. What is the "DT" method that you are referring to? Thanks.

For Zambutu: I was just curious, have you discovered any new methods that might be working for you? We've all been here for a coupla years now, and I was just wondering if anyone's improved stabalized or whatever with the method their using. Not exactly a Maliniak question but more sort of are you using it or are you using other things in conjunction with the Method. Sorry for the wordy poorly phrased questioning!

I don't have before/after pictures. I took before pics a long time ago but I honestly have no idea where they are now, and I just don't care enough to take new pictures. At this point i'm not really trying to convince anyone, nor do I care if someone
wants try the technique or not. I do it, and that's good enough for me.