Male Pattern Baldness Or Something Else? (pictures Inside)

BaldingOrNot99

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all, I've never really paid very close attention to my hairline, and I usually keep it on the longer side. I recently decided to try something new and cut it short, and realized that my hairline has backed up quite a bit near my temples. I'm just looking for some advice on whether or not I have male pattern baldness.

For reference, I'm a 26 year old male, no family history of male pattern baldness. Both of my parents and grandparents all have full heads of hair. Here's an album with a few shots of my hair. The first four pictures are after a shower and blowdry, the last two of my crown are before a shower. I've also attached two pictures of my hair from 5~ years ago for reference. Appreciate any feedback on whether I'm for sure going bald or whether it might be something else. Last thing worth mentioning is that I have a Vitamin-D and Folic Acid deficiency (Diagnosed this year, been taking supplements since)

Thanks!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hey all, I've never really paid very close attention to my hairline, and I usually keep it on the longer side. I recently decided to try something new and cut it short, and realized that my hairline has backed up quite a bit near my temples. I'm just looking for some advice on whether or not I have male pattern baldness.

For reference, I'm a 26 year old male, no family history of male pattern baldness. Both of my parents and grandparents all have full heads of hair. Here's an album with a few shots of my hair. The first four pictures are after a shower and blowdry, the last two of my crown are before a shower. I've also attached two pictures of my hair from 5~ years ago for reference. Appreciate any feedback on whether I'm for sure going bald or whether it might be something else. Last thing worth mentioning is that I have a Vitamin-D and Folic Acid deficiency (Diagnosed this year, been taking supplements since)

Thanks!
Looks like male pattern baldness to me. How is the thyroid?

Vlad9

My Regimen
Reaction score

Thanks!

Definitely male pattern baldness. You're like a nw2 heading to 2.5