male pattern baldness lack of good blood flow to scalp

deamond

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bs. My hairline where im receeded the skin There is thick and loose u can even pinch it but the rest of scalp is tighter. I started losing hairline first. Most peoples scalps are tight with no hairloss. Even womens. I know a guy with nw0 and his scalp is just as loose as mine but im balding and he isnt.
I think if neighboring tissues are involved, it is not the skin and its density, but the density/length/tension/elasticity of the aponeurotic galea in the first place, then the subcutaneous tissue. Connective tissue fibroblasts express many androgens, actually in the follicle itself the cells that express DHT are fibroblasts from the connective tissue of the dermal papilla.
In addition, in women tendons are less dense, more elastic and longer.
So, tendons can express not only DHT, but also many other substances that can influence and reconstruct neighboring tissues.

In this regard, we can pay attention to Davis' law
1.png

deamond

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's also worth noting that as we age, tendons, especially those that are frequently strained, tend to get shorter and thicker.
There is a comparison that in balding people the galea does not thin with age, while in non-bald people it does

Kojakjr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Perhaps the scalp/follicles are being choked off of blood/nutrients not only on top of the head but even to some extent the sides of head. Perhaps it can explain how a hair loses pigment-from pigmented to gray to white degrading all the while.
One could have a perfect organic diet, take hair nutrients & still see no results Because the underlying & progressive loss of blood flow isn’t addressed. Perhaps accumulating waste products, hardening & choking more..
I believe the follicle wants to grow & grow abundantly, but can’t because of this overall blocking mechanism.

Derek Clapton

Reaction score
I visualise this as gravity creating tension in the skin on top of the scalp, because nobody goes bald around the sides. Also had a thought and wondered if most fellow slapheads here have generally poor blood circulation? I do and get stuff like cold hands a lot. Maybe full head of hair bastards have better circulation?