male pattern baldness lack of good blood flow to scalp

Kojakjr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
95% of the people in this forum are not regrowing new hair. Why not? We have all the scientific theories. We have minoxidil, Finasteride, Duasteride, countless new molecules, peptides, chemicals? Crazy theories of cranial shapes & the rest.
But no progress. Why because male pattern baldness happens from poor blood flow in the scalp to the follicles. Notwithstanding what the cause or causes.
How do we get good blood flow. Massage.. hard massage. Pinching, stretching the balding areas. Microneedling, dermastamping are good but insufficient.
Next time you do your topicals massage scalp concurrently. Next time you look in the mirror pinch & stretch the scalp. You will see scalp getting redder. Blood flow.
It’s a habit like exercise that is missing link in hair growing regimens. There is nothing complicated about it. Balding areas need more blood flow.. not a bloody scalp.. but pinching.. stretching..
Not independent of other protocols, but in conjunction.

Kojakjr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most people don’t respond to minoxidil because the human scalp is significantly different than a Petri dish where it was postulated to grow hair 17x more than control—as the forums testify to— Minoxidil in any concentration, internal or topical. Therefore I suggest we try something in addition to.

qerqrqwrqwr

Established Member
Reaction score
New evidence shows that minoxidil has anti dht effects. Its not just vasolidation. Dr rassman said one of his patients stood on his head everyday and massaged his head and it didnt do anything. Get on HRT if u wanna grow hair.

then why take finasteride if minoxidil blocks DHT????

qerqrqwrqwr

Established Member
Reaction score
New evidence shows that minoxidil has anti dht effects. Its not just vasolidation. Dr rassman said one of his patients stood on his head everyday and massaged his head and it didnt do anything. Get on HRT if u wanna grow hair.

you have to widen the blood vessels literally through medication

handstands don't do that

neddy2016

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have read this notion that you need to keep blood flowing at a pace that slows down thinning. From my experience though. the faster i grow my hair, or the more circulation i have to my scalp the faster my hair thins out.

I can't be the only person that finds that this is a thing, and its not shedding, its just thinning faster. I guess there could be for some people a connection with circulation and test/DHT hormones.

Kojakjr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good comments. What I am suggesting is a vigorous deep tissue massage of balding/receding areas. Pinching, stretching, pressure. I have been doing them in conjunction w) my regimen & see some results. It is not easy to do this type of massage, but before you apply a topical you can start. I’m not an expert by any means, but the scalp does get very tight. Perhaps under the scalp there is a layer of calcium or something else that can breaks up or reinvigorates the capillaries with vigorous massage, Not referring to standing onhead or light massage.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good comments. What I am suggesting is a vigorous deep tissue massage of balding/receding areas. Pinching, stretching, pressure. I have been doing them in conjunction w) my regimen & see some results. It is not easy to do this type of massage, but before you apply a topical you can start. I’m not an expert by any means, but the scalp does get very tight. Perhaps under the scalp there is a layer of calcium or something else that can breaks up or reinvigorates the capillaries with vigorous massage, Not referring to standing onhead or light massage.
Bs. My hairline where im receeded the skin There is thick and loose u can even pinch it but the rest of scalp is tighter. I started losing hairline first. Most peoples scalps are tight with no hairloss. Even womens. I know a guy with nw0 and his scalp is just as loose as mine but im balding and he isnt.

Kojakjr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s very interesting. I’ve never used 3.0 ..I can hear the crackling like a cracker when I use 1.5.. Have to try longer needles

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is truth that breaking up and preventing calcification is beneficial to hair, but I don’t believe this has much to do with scalp tension. It’s much more subtle. I remember needling with 3.0mm and it would pull up calcified flakes out of the scalp. Again, has nothing to do with how loose or tight the skin is though. It’s a tiny layer underneath the skin which seems to happen after hair follicles are dead for a while and there is no longer much capillarization in the tissues
All of this is still bro science.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
What I am suggesting is a vigorous deep tissue massage of balding/receding areas. Pinching, stretching, pressure.

I have been doing them in conjunction w) my regimen & see some results

Perhaps under the scalp there is a layer of calcium or something else

There is truth that breaking up and preventing calcification is beneficial to hair,

I don’t believe this has much to do with scalp tension. It’s much more subtle

Acording to my idea, in certains areas of scalp there is an accumulation of hardened sebum, Then "
a vigorous deep tissue massage of balding/receding areas. Pinching, stretching, pressure"
aids with its mobilization. Also dermarolling ...

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know if it’s really necessary or safe for that matter. I haven’t used that length in years because I heard it can do more harm than good. 1.5 seems to be the standard
I mean if u want to break up calcium deposits in the scalp u need to hit your scalp Hard with your knuckles all over the head. That will break it. A japanese guy did it and regrew his hair. He was on tv even. Its better than any massage or needles. I mean if u hit your head with a Hammer thats the best method to break it up. Lol but yeah knuckles is safe.

User27041995

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well bloodflow is not the cause. I bleed very easily on my scalp when needling.
Good point, bloddflow is not the cause, a lot of papers with this issue.

Heavy bleeding of the scalp (reported by surgeons after an incision) would say nothing about the quality and quantity of blood flow to the scalp if it is assumed that the problem is an obstruction to the outflow of blood from the scalp in the lower part of the head.

Basic hypothesis: Blood vessels that carry blood away from the upper scalp (veins and venules), which penetrate chronically tense facial muscles and/or masticatory muscles at various points, are squeezed. The result is an accumulation of metabolic products over the years, which leads to degeneration of the hair follicles over the years.

In dissection photos (see Fig. 4.14) you can see, for example, how veins (blue) penetrate the temporalis muscle (side of the head)
34verv.png

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Heavy bleeding of the scalp (reported by surgeons after an incision) would say nothing about the quality and quantity of blood flow to the scalp if it is assumed that the problem is an obstruction to the outflow of blood from the scalp in the lower part of the head.

Basic hypothesis: Blood vessels that carry blood away from the upper scalp (veins and venules), which penetrate chronically tense facial muscles and/or masticatory muscles at various points, are squeezed. The result is an accumulation of metabolic products over the years, which leads to degeneration of the hair follicles over the years.

In dissection photos (see Fig. 4.14) you can see, for example, how veins (blue) penetrate the temporalis muscle (side of the head)
View attachment 186530
If you are correct. some years ago this was the solution