male pattern baldness at age of 17 :(((((((

Shobi

Reaction score
Yeah it sucks!! ..

Can someone answer my ques. Should i use minoxidil alone or i should use minoxidil with anemixil 1.5 (hair4u product)

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshot_2015-06-28-01-09-10.png
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4qTCJc2I0-MODhxZElmUXlROEU/edit?usp=docslist_api

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshot_2015-06-24-00-25-47.png
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4qTCJc2I0-MZUZJaWZDN3d1VTg/edit?usp=docslist_api

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshot_2015-06-24-00-25-47.png
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4qTCJc2I0-MZUZJaWZDN3d1VTg/edit?usp=docslist_api

- - - Updated - - -

2015-06-24-00-25-47.png

- - - Updated - - -

Check out my hair images

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Regular kirkland's minoxidil 5% two times a day and 1 mg of finesteride one time a day. Add Nizoral 2% shampoo every other day, if you want to commit to the big three.

Shobi

Reaction score
Thx bluemoon...can i use minoxidil 5% with aminexil 1.5% solution (hair4u product)??

- - - Updated - - -

?

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Sure, as long as it's legit. I've never used or heard of aminexil before. I usually prefer the simplest solution to a problem and only deviate from that solution if it's ineffective. What has worked for me is kirkland's 5% minoxidil and 1 mg of finesteride, so they're all I can personally recommend.

Shobi

Reaction score
In 11th class i used to apply minoxidil 2% lyk hair spray as it make my hair spikey ...lol...now i m in 12th class facing prob of male pattern baldness ...now i m getting imp. Nd use of minoxidil...now i will buy 5% minoxidil nd ketaconazole 2% nd some multivitamins nd fishoil nd will post my results every month nd thx for ur advice!!

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, without finesteride or it's equivalent, you will continue to lose hair. Balding at 17 is super, super early and indicates extreme aggression. If you want to have a fighting chance, you need to throw the kitchen sink at your male pattern baldness and keep every finger on both your hands crossed that it works. minoxidil helps with regrowth and keta 2% has a VERY marginal effect on scalp dht. Without finasteride or dutasteride, you're not going to have any results to post.

Shobi

Reaction score
Bluemoon plz tell me i m just 17 i m very afraid of finasteride. Side effects as i m only 17 yrs old...is there any alternative for finasteride nd do u think i can cure my male pattern baldness as i m only 17 nd my hair line is ok but i can see scalp from middle nd little bit from sides

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
There is no alternative. You can try a lower dose; maybe cut a 1 mg pill into fourths and start with .25 mg to attempt to curve the side effects. I'd go see a dermatologist and get his advice, but as far as dht inhibitors go, there is no equivalent to finasteride that doesn't have the same potential for side effects.

Shobi

Reaction score
U wont believe dat from d day i come to know dat i can see my scalp ...i hv went 5 dermatologists ... i live in india ...out of 5 only 1 dermatologist recommended me finasteride. So i m hesitating to take finasteride.

g35driver98

Reaction score
Im the same age as you and my situation is way worse. Not sure how you even consider that to be balding lol. I think overall health is way more important though bro. You won't go completely bald. A receded hairline on a dude that's jacked looks way better than a skinny pussy with full hair. My opinion. Im gonna post my hair situation on here later tho if you wanna check it out

Runninghair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
To all the young guys that come on here saying help me im losing hair but saying they wont take finasteride...

you are fighting genetics.. If you dont take it and opt only for minoxidil you will lose your hair. Its as simple as that. And even then its not a cure.

If you dont want to take finasteride or dutasteride you might aswell just get on with it and hope the loss is slow. Theres not point moaning about hairloss but then saying you wont touch the tablets.

Its like saying you want to be fit but dont want to do excercise. Harsh but true. If hair really means alot to you then give finasteride a chance. obviously though if you get sides dont continue but at leasty give it a go.

Shobi

Reaction score
I know dude finasteride. Blocks dht nd stops d balding process but it is also written on finasteride. Tablet pack dat dont take it before 18...i m only 17 nd i hv read somewhere dat finasteride sides dont go even when u stop finasteride...plz tell me dude s5 cream nd skinoren cream (azaelic acid) also slow down balding process..so y we should consider finasteride. Dat can harm us....

- - - Updated - - -

?