Making liposomal RU58841

bcapop

Established Member
Reaction score
stax said:
bcapop, have you got this figured out yet?

Id love to try this. RU in a liposmal vehicle that stays in the hair follicles only, i think this would work. I really want to do this this time.

BTW the owner of that site that carried Finaderm is in some legal trouble due to some steroid bust issues.

Yeah me too. The Finaderm looks easy to dissolve the RU in, but people seem to have a problem with the claimed absorption (too high).

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So is there nothing else we can do?

That guy on hairsite used a Liposmal cream.

Is there anything like this that we can buy and just mix the RU in and apply it?

Jacob?

bcapop

Established Member
Reaction score
If I have the money I will most likely order the RU and the Finaderm. If you have the knowledge, I would go for the Phojel.

Jacob

Reaction score
Stax..maybe Fred/Sinere would make something for you guys. At least he seems willing to use experimental ingredients..including those Lipoxidil can no longer sell.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jacob, ive never heard of him.

Do you know where i can get ahold of him?

What do you think bcapop?

bcapop

Established Member
Reaction score
stax said:
Thanks Jacob, ive never heard of him.

Do you know where i can get ahold of him?

What do you think bcapop?

He could make the RU in ethosomes, but I don't know if he wants to do that or how much it will cost. But this will definately beat all other options. Maybe you could make a thread @ regrowth and ask him this.

pippo24

Reaction score
yes you can order Phlogel if you are a consumer... This is the best trans dermal carrier that body builders are using right now...really effective.. Just bought a 100g for $20. Fast shipping... go fast in your skin..and dry out without any residues
where?
THX

bcapop

Established Member
Reaction score
pippo24 said:
yes you can order Phlogel if you are a consumer... This is the best trans dermal carrier that body builders are using right now...really effective.. Just bought a 100g for $20. Fast shipping... go fast in your skin..and dry out without any residues
where?
THX

FFS, READ the damn thread.

chris55

Reaction score
Ive been interersted in this topic and went ahead and made a thread asking Fred/sinere about RU over at regrowth if you guys are interested.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks, that link isnt working.

Do you guys think the RU would be stable in those type of carriers?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
link fixed,, i think molecular weight is the big deal about any topical solution....This is my 2 cents..not a scientific....if you want maximal absorption.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thx bro, will have to see how i would dose and add RU to this.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Molecular Weight = 369.352 for RU58841..Got a friend selling steroids and he told me that the best result with a topical mixture has to be before 370 so RU is just borderline! So mixing with Phlogel Ultra would be the best.....Just go over Body buildings forums..they know a lot about trans dermal stuff...ask guys @ Phlogel website....they are cool too..

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro i appreciate your help, i'll ask about that carrier, and probabbly pick some up.

So essentially i would just mix the RU powder in with this Phlogel Ultra, and im good to go?

Thanks again bro.

bcapop

Established Member
Reaction score
stax said:
Thanks bro i appreciate your help, i'll ask about that carrier, and probabbly pick some up.

So essentially i would just mix the RU powder in with this Phlogel Ultra, and im good to go?

Thanks again bro.

It's not that easy, that's the problem for me with Phlogel gel.

RagingBaldy

Reaction score
Just read this thread and it seems very interesting.

I'm desperate enough to give this a try and chip in for whatever's needed.

But won't this be a little dangerous since it might get abosrbed into the bloodstream with the carrier stuff? Or is this okay?

Hope somebody can shed some light on this.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Most everything touching your skin end up in your blood...engine oil, deodorant,make up blabla..