Make brotzu's lotion (not yet GB!)

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is sounding more like a scam everyday, especially with "tzt" constantly urging people to send him money. I don't know this guy but I'm supposed to send him money through friends and family (no recourse) even though he hasn't delivered and raised the cost. He probably got the picture of the sonicator from Google images.

i want to try this lotion ASAP and not ready to wait 4 month to get this lotion because of you need a proove. if you're not ready to pay 90 Euros to test lotion or you want to pay through invoice so you're not made for a GB DUDE. just wait for the original lotion come out.

i don't give a heck if you pay him or not all i want is to test this lotion.

And relax i'm not a fake account.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hm, another random user who just happened to create an account late August is urging people to send Spato money. Definitely seems like a scam now. Scammers like to use urgency to prey on desperate people.
From the few emails I had with spato I can tell you this: Paulywally is 99% not spato undercover. How do I know? The level of english. Sometimes I was wondering if spato just used google translate...
Honestly, I understand you guys want to wait for the first gb to receive to lotion. He promised to send it one week before, then early this week and still no update about sending. This is just how business with italians mostly looks like (personal experience with their "domani"). It takes time, but it´s worth it.

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same sh*t, different page.
The formula itself could prove to be useless so if you're worried about losing 90 euros, dont gamble money you can't afford to lose. Simple as that folks.
No, I'm not a fake account for you conspiracy nuts on here (which seems to be a large portion of you).

Paulywally

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hm, another random user who just happened to create an account late August is urging people to send Spato money. Definitely seems like a scam now. Scammers like to use urgency to prey on desperate people.

I think you misread my post. I said to all the people claiming they can't get into the second group buy complaining about people hesitant to send money, put "YOUR" money where your mouth is then. I am waiting for some more information or someone from the first GB to post they received the lotion...

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at spatos page. He has new update with picture of the potions.

trixompala

Reaction score

Look at spatos page. He has new update with picture of the potions.

Indeed his blog now has a picture of 100 bottles of lotion ready to be shipped out. I understand the concerns that people have but considering that everyone else pressured him to organize a second group buy and judging from my numerous interactions with him I seriously doubt the guy is a scammer. Personally, the risk of losing 90 euros in a strategic gamble is well worth the probable event of getting my hands on an effective treatment before I lose more hair. Especially once you consider that FIDIA might release the final product months from now and if it's as effective as they say, it may cost upwards of 3 to 6 times the price we are paying through the group buy.

JuliAN90

My Regimen
Reaction score
I sent an email to the guy yesterday to join the 2nd group buy,he told me it would be possible. he mentioned on his blog too that the 2nd group buy is still open for newcomers right? He will ask for the address later per mail or?

I don´t think it´s a scam, but we will see soon if the lotion really works.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I sent an email to the guy yesterday to join the 2nd group buy,he told me it would be possible. he mentioned on his blog too that the 2nd group buy is still open for newcomers right? He will ask for the address later per mail or?

I don´t think it´s a scam, but we will see soon if the lotion really works.

he notified me by e-mail that he has been paid by like 40 people for the second group buy. He needs to get paid by 90-100 to make it financially feasible to compound the lotion. You have to pay him via paypal "family and friends" option. Once he gets the 90 payments, he will start making the lotion for second GB and then ship it out.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
little update : in his last blog he wrote today, he said that 52 people pay him for the second GB.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Good news, the Italian guy is already sending the lotion! Though I don´t think he has finished with that today...

Those of you who want to try it, please send him the money now because it will take time for us to see results and maybe he will get tired of people.

http://rivoluzionecapelli.blogspot.com.es/

Reactions: tzt

JuliAN90

My Regimen
Reaction score
So the italian guy will ask later for shipping address per email as soon as everyone paid? or how did it work in the first group buy?

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
We told him we wanted in and then we sent him another email with our address. That was it! And we paid him as well of course ;)

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
2nd gp, send the money yall. I want my lotion asap! There's no way hes scamming, hes going through way too much trouble for it to be a scam.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't wait to see if this lotion is actually effective, and it won't be long until we know! The patent says a noticeable reduction in hair loss in 1 week with total stoppage in a month!

If it works I'll get in on the 3rd group buy

trixompala

Reaction score
I can't wait to see if this lotion is actually effective, and it won't be long until we know! The patent says a noticeable reduction in hair loss in 1 week with total stoppage in a month!

If it works I'll get in on the 3rd group buy

If it works, good luck getting into a 3rd group buy in the first place. There will be thousands of people who want in at that point and it's unlikely Emanuel will be willing to put in all the time and effort to serve everyone's needs. He doesn't owe anyone anything. I imagine he is already exhausted. If I was him I might do 1 more group buy afterwards to resupply myself for a year (assuming the lotion remains stable for that long) and I'd stick with resupplying only the people who participated in the first group buy (maybe second if I was feeling really generous) and then call it quits.

WH7

My Regimen
Reaction score
All you guys are ridiculous.

The first group buy ended and everyone emails him one-by-one asking for a second group buy instead of taking charge and organizing it properly. He does a nice thing and puts together a 2nd GB right away because everyone asked him to and now you have a problem with it. Meanwhile if the first GB got their lotion you'd be pissing and moaning about why you didn't receive the 2nd order right away.

You're acting like you're doing him a favor when its the other way around. Do you expect him to float the cost of all this lotion for dozens and dozens of people he doesn't even know.

Although I identify with hairloss sufferers as a whole they are incredibly impatient and insufferable. Whether it's researchers or fellow forum members everyone always has a problem.

It's not like he is doing it for free. He earns some money from the group buys. I just read that there is a 2nd group buy. Then I read about the science behind brotzu's lotion and decided to give it a try. And then I read that noone from the first group buy received the lotion. I don't say it's scam but I'm doing a lot of business everyday and I know that when people (private persons) receive their money in advance you are the one who is going to suffer until you receive your items. Therefore I'll wait for now.