Make brotzu's lotion (not yet GB!)

Alphus

Reaction score
About the ultrasound machine, I saw how to prepare liposomial stuff on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=089D4N61ap4 (it's about Vitamin C but it's the same!)
The machine costs only 40 euro.

Now I have to see where to get other ingredients in a cheap way.

EDIT: If someone finds a better way to incapsulate stuff, it's welcome. I don't know the theory behind this, so I cannot know how to perform this stage of the preparation.

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
Try asking Wuhan Hengheda Pharm in China. They supply CB and I asked them about every chemical in Brotzu's lotion. They have all but one, I forget which - can find email when I'm at my laptop.

Alphus

Reaction score
Thank you dolph...
Unfortunately DGLA is the only one troubling... however ask for the price of the other... and for the pge1...
I dont want to seem racist, but are chinese laboratories reliable? I don t want to be intoxicated...

PGE1 can be used instead of DLGA? Please, someone expert tell us!

However in brevetto there is written that DGLA is not the only one that can be used, as I wrote in my first post, but I dont know if I wrong...

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
My initial understanding is that Brotzu's lotion used PGE1 instead of DGLA, but they switched to DGLA because doing so won't result in the topical as being classified as "medicine" and thus trials will be faster. I could be thinking of another drug, but I thought that was about Brotzu.

gagost02

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
About the ultrasound machine, I saw how to prepare liposomial stuff on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=089D4N61ap4 (it's about Vitamin C but it's the same!)
The machine costs only 40 euro.

Now I have to see where to get other ingredients in a cheap way.

EDIT: If someone finds a better way to incapsulate stuff, it's welcome. I don't know the theory behind this, so I cannot know how to perform this stage of the preparation.

https://www.hielscher.com/probe-type-sonication-vs-ultrasonic-bath-an-efficiency-comparison.htm

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
Also RE: Chinese labs and trusting them. They are the ones who are willing to do it, so we don't really have a choice. We can do third party tests etc. But there *is* a reason this stuff goes through safety trials, and skipping those trials is exactly what we're trying to do, so we can't expect safety - we can only hope for it. Personally I'm willing.

Alphus

Reaction score
If probe-ultrasound is 1000 way effective than the clean bath, we cannot expect much result without it unless we can build something cheap with arduino, but I don't think is possible. Our only hope is entrust our "recipe" to other laboratories...
but for now with DGLA, not PGE1. Because with this one our recipe is slightly different, or maybe is not safe with it. So I think we must continue our research until we find a laboratory that use DGLA. If we cannot find it, we will use chinese ones.
Or maybe we can ask to Brotzu what happens if we substitute PGE1 with DGLA...

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nature's Sunshine will not report how much S-Equol and R-Equol is in their product, unfortunately.

probably 50/50 mix.

but we really need a GB. this is something you could take internal and use external. i mean yeah 6 mg cracked open from their capsules and dissolved in everclear is probabyl better than nothing but i dont think it will be enough to stop Androgenetic Alopecia hairloss. and because equol doesnt target the enzyme, it has to be used more than once a day to mop up DHT that continues to form from the enzymes not being affected. probably want to use it at least 2x a day. so itd be ideal to just get a couple dozen grams so you can dose up to a few hundred mg daily.

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
and as to the question in the op, the 30 mg is better:

• are stable in time: analysis carried out on the content of the vials 30 days after preparation detects
· significant Ρζ values in terms of stability, particularly for formulations containing 2% or, better, 3% stearylamine

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
In an other forum it seems they want to start a gb for the ingredients. I'm not sure if i can write the name of the forum here. if not, pm me :)

Alphus

Reaction score
I have not talked about this anymore, because brotzu will talk in a conference the 7 of May. So I think we must wait at least this 1-2 weeks.

Alphus

Reaction score
Sure. Here it is the program of the congress(italiam readers):
http://www.anaa.it/supporti/supporti/parrucchieri/9-ultimi-articoli

At 11:30 brotzu will talk about "treatment of alopecia with liposomial cations"
We don t know if it will talk avout Androgenetic Alopecia or AA.
Because ANAA is "national association for alopecia areata"... :/.
However on recuperalpelo someone has asked about photos, and he responded that he ll show photos on may, so we think he ll do it at the congress. I hope he meant photos about Androgenetic Alopecia and not only aa...

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
At 11:30 brotzu will talk about "treatment of alopecia with liposomial cations"

I swear, everytime I see one of these potential treatments mention alopecia without that one crucial adjective ...

giphy.gif