Major Recession. Should I Shave It All Off? (m26)

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do have reasons, ant depressants killed me dick and gave me ED for a year and there's no way I'm going through that sh*t again. And anyone that say sides aren't real, well they are for some people so I'm not risking my sex life again, it's out the question.

Doesn't make me a p*ssy, just makes me realise what's more important in my opinion.

So no, I won't take finasteride. But I'll do anything else I can to halt it as best as I can for the time being.

Anti-depressants wrecked my libido far more than finasteride or dutasteride ever did. I think it's worth a shot, rare you will get sides even rarer severe ones

Gavalar09

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anti-depressants wrecked my libido far more than finasteride or dutasteride ever did. I think it's worth a shot, rare you will get sides even rarer severe ones

Last the issue though, knowing one medication fucked me up, so another that's has as similar side effect could do the same.

It took me a good year and a half to recover from that.

I wouldn't care if id look good bald but I'm sure I'll look terrible once I have to buzz cut.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last the issue though, knowing one medication fucked me up, so another that's has as similar side effect could do the same.

It took me a good year and a half to recover from that.

I wouldn't care if id look good bald but I'm sure I'll look terrible once I have to buzz cut.

Your chances of getting sides is small, if you are to get them they will probably be only mild, not severe and once you stop fina they will go away. It seems to me like you don't value your hair much if you are this worried about very small possible sides from medication to halt and regrow it so i would say just live with it until you feel like it's time to shave it off, up to you.

Gavalar09

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your chances of getting sides is small, if you are to get them they will probably be only mild, not severe and once you stop fina they will go away. It seems to me like you don't value your hair much if you are this worried about very small possible sides from medication to halt and regrow it so i would say just live with it until you feel like it's time to shave it off, up to you.

The thing is the same thing got said about Anti depressants and they really fucked me up.

I still struggle with libido to this day because of it so dont want to mess with my sex life anymore. That means more to me than my hair.

I do anything to save if but I'm not playing devil advocate with that side of things for a second time.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing is the same thing got said about Anti depressants and they really fucked me up.

I still struggle with libido to this day because of it so dont want to mess with my sex life anymore. That means more to me than my hair.

I do anything to save if but I'm not playing devil advocate with that side of things for a second time.

I got bad libido sides on anti-depressants too, a few of them actually, trust me they are way worse for your libido than finasteride, or even dutasteride from my own personal experience. It's up to you but i would hop on finasteride.

Gavalar09

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got bad libido sides on anti-depressants too, a few of them actually, trust me they are way worse for your libido than finasteride, or even dutasteride from my own personal experience. It's up to you but i would hop on finasteride.

If i hadn't had an adverse reaction before than I'd chance it but knowing the risks I'm very skeptical. No doubt finasteride works but the risks outweigh the rewards for me personally.

Of course there's other options which I'm trying, will try. Damn genetics and nature.