Major Hair Fall Within 3 Weeks. Depression Is Kicking In :(

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
LMAO, unbelievable haha look at that thick head of hair, hahahahhahahahha, unbe f*****g lievable

I am surprised this is the only comment pointing out the obvious. OP is a troll. Dude has ridiculous hair.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s not OP, it’s Northface. But yeah he’s the BDD king around here.
I may have bdd but I also have terrible family history and have had some sort of dermatitis or psriosis around my hairline which is what caused my obsession. I in no way am trolling. I think I'm relieved that three years has gone by and my hairline has remained un changed. It could be because I've been microdosing finasteride for over a year. But atleast I now know I'll most likely keep my hair as im 35.

Last edited:

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I literally went from Norwood 0 to Norwood 7 in three weeks from taking finasteride. sh*t sucks man
Yeah that would suck, you must've had some other underlying issues tbh. Did you have all blood work done and everything?

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't noticed any sides, also really no change in hair, maybe slightly thicker. I guess some people just have alterior factors that aren't dht related. Anyways hope you figure something that works for you.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, my blood work came back normal before starting finasteride, but was all screwy a month later. Doctor said he sees this all the time with finasteride.
Yeah I doubt that. I mean the studies are there that 85+ percent see atleast a halt in hairloss and 60+ percent see some regrowth. You must be in that very unlucky few.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah true, who really knows. I think the success stories don't think about it and don't frequent these type of sites. It's usually the bdd and the ones whose treatments were unsuccessful.

Here For the Lulz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I may have bdd but I also have terrible family history and have had some sort of dermatitis or psriosis around my hairline which is what caused my obsession. I in no way am trolling. I think I'm relieved that three years has gone by and my hairline has remained un changed. It could be because I've been microdosing finasteride for over a year. But atleast I now know I'll most likely keep my hair as im 35.

I should have been more clear. I meant that the pictures he was looking at were of you not the OP. Personally, I don’t think you’re trolling, part of BDD means that you are sincere in what you believe you see. I don’t think a troll would go so far as to take a medication like finasteride purely for the sake of making their trolling more authentic. At least I would hope not...

Anyway, while I don’t think you ever needed it, it was your choice to do so, and you believed you needed it and that was your call to make.

Last edited: