Macrophage

trunks

Reaction score
Well, study linked above was conducted on mice, it is yet to determine whether it would be effective in Androgenetic Alopecia but as I have read, chinese researcher on the other forum(Chlorine dioxide topic) gives credit to that finding. He is convinced that his method (CD) while injuring the skin, creats massive activation of stem cells - which as we know by now are activated by some kind of macrophages.

Why these process isn't working on our scalps then? I have read a study that high dose of androgens impair macrophages fCyr receptors. Our androgen receptors are broken, and DHT alternates the cell enviroment so that macrophages cant do what they have to do. It is not their fault - We are still able to regenerate cells after injury in other parts of body even at back of our head where DP cells have the same androgen receptors BUT smaller amount of them.

We ve got 2 options:

1) Improve regenerative mechanism by wounding and also increase IGF-1 -> B-cat (wnt pathaway), improving immune system may also help, even improving circulation can - more macrophages can get to the DP

2) Inhibit DHT nearby follicles, our receptors ve got problem with it, we need good inhibitor with no side effects

And speaking of new treatments:

- Replicel - alternates DSC cells which should became just like on the back - as their's CEO said there are receptors there - havent seen proof yet - but hey I am bro scientist, he is normal one

- Histogen - serum which contains growth factors and activators - they ve got some kind of igf-1 exhibitor

- sm04554- wnt proteins - 300 participants in phase 2 trial

- bimatoprost - phase 2b also

- follica- still in game :D

- CD from China

- pilofocus and PRP - next gen hair transplant

- 3d culturing of dp and ephiletial cell for hair multiplication

- dutasteride for everyone ;)

- cb-03

There is sonething going on

Futurocabeludo

Reaction score
Hello,
I do use CD Liu`s lotion.
I'm on break 10 days of the 4th cycle.
The process is based as this study Spanish- Macrophages.

I'll accompanying photo my progress and I am happy with the result.

In the next day 01.05.2015 show the end result of the 4th cycle.

Thank you

(English illiterate google translator)

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
A friend of mine used it without results, but could be interesting see what occurs in you.

Futurocabeludo

Reaction score
A friend of mine used it without results, but could be interesting see what occurs in you.

Not only CD.
It is a compound of formula Liu (Chinese inventor)

The inventor of words is the CURE

- - - Updated - - -

your friend use that?

http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af104/vittorllima/Desktop_zpsf2a390e0.jpg

Futurocabeludo

Reaction score

I have good results but will not let me put pictures.
In my presentation included 4 post and I only see 2 placed.
Where did I go wrong?

Inventor of the CD Liu is a patented formula and not only CD

Futurocabeludo

Reaction score
My friend used only CD, no regrowth.....

CD only does not work.
I have my photos in other forums ..I have 4 cycles (20 days in a row and 10-day break).
On 01.05.2015 start the 5th cycle up to a total 12 complete cycles

I do not know if the administrator allows me to put pictures

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

RK85

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, study linked above was conducted on mice, it is yet to determine whether it would be effective in Androgenetic Alopecia but as I have read, chinese researcher on the other forum(Chlorine dioxide topic) gives credit to that finding. He is convinced that his method (CD) while injuring the skin, creats massive activation of stem cells - which as we know by now are activated by some kind of macrophages.

Why these process isn't working on our scalps then? I have read a study that high dose of androgens impair macrophages fCyr receptors. Our androgen receptors are broken, and DHT alternates the cell enviroment so that macrophages cant do what they have to do. It is not their fault - We are still able to regenerate cells after injury in other parts of body even at back of our head where DP cells have the same androgen receptors BUT smaller amount of them.

We ve got 2 options:

1) Improve regenerative mechanism by wounding and also increase IGF-1 -> B-cat (wnt pathaway), improving immune system may also help, even improving circulation can - more macrophages can get to the DP

2) Inhibit DHT nearby follicles, our receptors ve got problem with it, we need good inhibitor with no side effects

3) Perhaps activating macrophages by beta-glucan could help?

tomcatt

Reaction score
So the macrophages are our friends.
Inflammation attracts macrophages, So we can :

1) use a Dermaroller to create inflammation and attract macrophages.
and use a topical cream to beta glucan to activate them.

H202 semms interested too :
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17135572
The only problem is that it discolors hair :(

2) simulating inflammation too attract macrophages using chemokine .

TheShining

Established Member
Reaction score
I am glad its working for you man, and thank you for sharing. However it is very hard to follow/verify your progress. I would love if someone that got the time and knowledge could put all the images that you have uploaded in a time sequence. You seem so certain about the result and I cant see any reason for you to lie about it so it would be great to get more information :)

Futurocabeludo

Reaction score
I am glad its working for you man, and thank you for sharing. However it is very hard to follow/verify your progress. I would love if someone that got the time and knowledge could put all the images that you have uploaded in a time sequence. You seem so certain about the result and I cant see any reason for you to lie about it so it would be great to get more information :)

Thank U
The photos are all put the end of the 5th cycle
That is, taken today!
The angles are they different, just that.