Low Blood Flow Circulation. A Key Feature Of The Onset Of Male Pattern Baldness

Do you believe that vertical face shape leads to lower blood flow to the scalp?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 27 90.0%

• Total voters

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is this unreliable?
No, you are trying to debunk a theory with some stupid anecdotal evidence. You dont even know what a big and expanded galea is, Expalin to me please, why are these men balding? because they inherited a balding gene?

Attachments

• Untitled-18.jpg
    Untitled-18.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 83
  • 200px-Yvanmendy112.jpg
    200px-Yvanmendy112.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 76
  • michaelchiklis.jpg
    michaelchiklis.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 72

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, you are trying to debunk a theory with some stupid anecdotal evidence. You dont even know what a big and expanded galea is, Expalin to me please, why are these men balding? because they inherited a balding gene?

It's not anedoctal. I don't care if you believe it or not. I'm not trying to debunk it, it's just a personal experience. It's not a general rule, and I was answering his "verical face shape" question.

About the big head guys, well, I thought the scalp tension theory was debunked years ago. There's plenty bald guys with this head shape and plenty of full heads with this head shape. Still, we don't fully understand male pattern baldness so, It might be possible. But I'm pretty sure they carry the genes.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not anedoctal. I don't care if you believe it or not. I'm not trying to debunk it, it's just a personal experience. It's not a general rule, and I was answering his "verical face shape" question.

About the big head guys, well, I thought the scalp tension theory was debunked years ago. There's plenty bald guys with this head shape and plenty of full heads with this head shape. Still, we don't fully understand male pattern baldness so, It might be possible. But I'm pretty sure they carry the genes.
i dont think its skull expansion. They likely had galeas like this when they were kids. dr phil also had a big galea as a kid. And nobody who has a galea like them two men can have norwood 1

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, what can cause vision problems?

Blood sugar issues, insulin resistance, diabetes, which also are implicated in hair loss.

Vague mythology is for lame shits.

I don't know about the others but diabetes can cause vision problems.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
poor facial structure and poor eye support can also cause vision problems. Men with diabetes can also keep their hair.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you still believe that women don't bald. Here is a woman who is thinning at the crown.

20201027_165746.jpg

This woman is thinning at the front too.

And a woman with receding hairline.
20201027_170059.jpg

This woman is also thinning at the crown a bit and has a bad galea.

Women don't bald as aggressively as men because of their much lower androgen concentration and DHT production.

But thinning and receding in older women is very common and at least 50% of women over 60 have it.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you still believe that women don't bald. Here is a woman who is thinning at the crown.

View attachment 149414

View attachment 149415

Women don't bald as aggressively as men because of their much lower androgen concentration and DHT production.

But thinning and receding in older women is very common and at least 50% of women over 60 have it.
Yep. My mother is growing a tiny bald spot in her crown, clearly a diffuse thinning too, but very very subtle. We're actually balding at same time and pattern. How lovely.

Her father was a NW7 by 40 and he's the one who spread the genes in the Family (still love you grandpa).

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie we have to post photos taken from side point and closely of balding and non balding men with shaved heads or buzz cuts to let people see the differences in their galeas. Or take screenshots from videos or cosplays.

Here's my first example
Look how uneven and how ridged this balding man galea is.
Screenshot_20201028-213132_YouTube.jpg

It's interesting how the hair is most dense and lost last in the central rigde. There must be less tension for some reason there.

HeatVision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can answer your question very easily, and it has absolutely nothing to do with phrenology outside of the fact that what you describe as an expanded "galea" which I cannot find any clinical definition for, is the result of high levels of growth hormone.

When you extrapolate that against the fact that those people might possibly have persistently high levels of growth hormone throughout their lives, and the fact that growth hormone in excess leads to insulin resistance and diabetes, you start to see a pattern. Mitigate the excess of growth hormone, mitigate the hair loss, high GH itself can cause hair loss but also by means of inducing insulin resistance.

It's not the shape of the head, it's the hormonal profile which developmentally may have been the cause of it, at least have a solid understanding of why craniofacial development occurs and its relationship to hormones and what effects those hormones actually have.

I experienced significant, in fact a scary amount of embarrassing hair loss that I recovered from in my 20s and my forehead/crown is not wide and extremely horizontal and my hair recovered amazingly and I had returned to a dense mop on my head for most of my 30s.

Phrenology/physiognomy is the religion of people either too lazy or not intelligent enough to discern the root causes of physical traits and instead try to correlate things based on their own arbitrary mythology instead of looking at what biologically causes what.

Frankly you sound like that nutjob from 8chan pol from three years ago that tried saying that people who didn't have detached earlobes was a sign of pedophilia, what you're describing if you knew what you were talking about is about as insane.
I gotta say this is the stupidest thing I've ever read. Endogenous GH is fine unless you get to acromegaly levels of it. Exogenous GH is dangerous. Low GH has been also implicated in diabetes. There's no direct causation to this and is basically broscience just like the statement you are trying to detract.

To give you an example of a bald person with super high GH, take Michael Jordan. Tallest in his family by an average of 8 inches. Eagle vision. Bald head. There are so many people like him out there. Guy's not diabetic in any way.

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you have a good point. i think big galeas and low blod circulation are a key factor in hair loss,
you think hair tranplant will work?

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I gotta say this is the stupidest thing I've ever read. Endogenous GH is fine unless you get to acromegaly levels of it. Exogenous GH is dangerous. Low GH has been also implicated in diabetes. There's no direct causation to this and is basically broscience just like the statement you are trying to detract.

To give you an example of a bald person with super high GH, take Michael Jordan. Tallest in his family by an average of 8 inches. Eagle vision. Bald head. There are so many people like him out there. Guy's not diabetic in any way.

Only I know multiple people who have hereditary levels of high growth hormone, and the line between just enough growth hormone and it creeping into acromegaly territory is very fine, even finer still if somebody has a high receptor sensitivity to it.

Two young men from two genetically distinct families of which their endogenous excess of GH manifested slightly differently yet all young men in both families

- lost their hair early

- had exaggerated facial features and head growth

- both physically matured and looked much older than their age when they were in early adolescence and into their teens

Don't f*****g tell me that subclinical acromegaly or high levels of GH can't induce both direct and peripheral hair loss due to insulin resistance, you're talking clear out of your f*****g ***.

There's absolutely NOTHING else to explain the correlation the idiot OP is proposing between head shape and hair loss, nothing, period.

Jesus f*****g christ.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@ Ritchie, I think that size of the head itself is not a problem. It's the size and shape of the galea. Today I saw two men with small heads but their galeas were expanded and badly shaped compared to their heads and they had receding hairlines.

TurboFixer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 149414

View attachment 149415

please don't sneak photos of old ladies and post them online. its disrespectful.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't put 666 in ur username. I used to do the same and thought it was "cool" to pray to false demonic pagan "gods". Well guess that? As soon as I repented of all my sick demonic sins of my past that haunted me and gave me no peace, I was free'd. CHRIST Healed me as soon as I repented to HIM and gave HIM a chance. HE Healed me. HE IS LORD of my life now. HE returns soon.
Yeah but does he regrow our hair or what

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you say I had poor bloodflow when I was 12/13 years old!?... I doubt it.

Baldness is a result of genetics (polygenic) and hormones/receptors. Take it or not, it's a fact.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know of people who walk again, and see again. The government even investigated him for fraud because his eye disease healed. Miraculous healing that called it. GOD IS REAL.

I don't know, did you try praying, did you give your life to CHRIST? Even if your hair doesn't grow back, HE returns soon. Stop worrying about this life, when HE returns we get new immortal bodies. Adam and Eve ate from the tree, so now we have diseases, our bodies break down, we go bald, women have much pain giving birth. All of that.
makes sense tbh ngl