Low Blood Flow Circulation. A Key Feature Of The Onset Of Male Pattern Baldness

Do you believe that vertical face shape leads to lower blood flow to the scalp?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 27 90.0%

• Total voters

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like I have a bump in my scalp right after the very top of my head.

Attachments

• D8B4A90C-619F-455C-A459-115563CBCFA7.jpeg
    D8B4A90C-619F-455C-A459-115563CBCFA7.jpeg
    96.2 KB · Views: 71

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like I have a bump in my scalp right after the very top of my head.
i will dm you about this. it is normal to have a bump there. Your galea is small and not expanded.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is the highest point in your galea so you will feel some sort of curve there. I will dm you more info.

TurboFixer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i will dm you about this. it is normal to have a bump there. Your galea is small and not expanded.
I have a bump at the top of my head too - but my hair is thinning like crazy bro

how tf would that correlate to galea size or balding

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a bump at the top of my head too - but my hair is thinning like crazy bro

how tf would that correlate to galea size or balding
he has a horizontal face and decent bone structure and his galea is small

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can answer your question very easily, and it has absolutely nothing to do with phrenology outside of the fact that what you describe as an expanded "galea" which I cannot find any clinical definition for, is the result of high levels of growth hormone.

When you extrapolate that against the fact that those people might possibly have persistently high levels of growth hormone throughout their lives, and the fact that growth hormone in excess leads to insulin resistance and diabetes, you start to see a pattern. Mitigate the excess of growth hormone, mitigate the hair loss, high GH itself can cause hair loss but also by means of inducing insulin resistance.

It's not the shape of the head, it's the hormonal profile which developmentally may have been the cause of it, at least have a solid understanding of why craniofacial development occurs and its relationship to hormones and what effects those hormones actually have.

I experienced significant, in fact a scary amount of embarrassing hair loss that I recovered from in my 20s and my forehead/crown is not wide and extremely horizontal and my hair recovered amazingly and I had returned to a dense mop on my head for most of my 30s.

Phrenology/physiognomy is the religion of people either too lazy or not intelligent enough to discern the root causes of physical traits and instead try to correlate things based on their own arbitrary mythology instead of looking at what biologically causes what.

Frankly you sound like that nutjob from 8chan pol from three years ago that tried saying that people who didn't have detached earlobes was a sign of pedophilia, what you're describing if you knew what you were talking about is about as insane.

Last edited:

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Frankly you sound like that nutjob from 8chan pol from three years ago that tried saying that people who didn't have detached earlobes was a sign of pedophilia, what you're describing if you knew what you were talking about is about as insane.
This is just the worst example ever lol wtf. You are talking about something unrelated. Hair literally grows on the galea, it is not insane to think that an expanded ridged looking galea will cause hair loss.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If he was aaying something like oddly shaped feet or toes will cause balding, then that would be insane. But he is literally talking about the galea. People with crooked nose are more prone to breathing problems and also people with small airways for example. Just like big galeas expanded galeas will cause hairloss. @DogoDiLaurentiis that was a very immature example to use.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If he was aaying something like oddly shaped feet or toes will cause balding, then that would be insane. But he is literally talking about the galea. People with crooked nose are more prone to breathing problems and also people with small airways for example. Just like big galeas expanded galeas will cause hairloss. @DogoDiLaurentiis that was a very immature example to use.
He literally said in previous posts that he thinks people with eye glasses are more prone to hairloss. The guy is a nut job. Disassociate yourself with him lol

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He literally said in previous posts that he thinks people with eye glasses are more prone to hairloss. The guy is a nut job. Disassociate yourself with him lol

It's true. Many people with premature baldness are wearing glasses.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 149098

Stop making excuses and stop saying that women don't go bald. They are humans like men and they will of course go bald If they have expanded galea and their scalp is in tension and lacking blood supply. Bald women are jsut wearing wigs! This woman has down syndrome and she is not smart enough to think of wearing a wig. I have seen plenty of women with receding hairline, thinning crown and diffuse thinning on the street so stop.
It's really common knowledge that people with Down Syndrome suffer from AA and often have abnormal thyroid and hormone functions, but you do you and keep on believing that it's their head shape that causes their hairloss lmao

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's true. Many people with premature baldness are wearing glasses.

Again, what can cause vision problems?

Blood sugar issues, insulin resistance, diabetes, which also are implicated in hair loss.

Vague mythology is for lame shits.