Lovely, another defect for my gene pool.......

G

s.a.f said:
http://www.bddcentral.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=generalbdd

Just looked on this site, there are some very deluded hot young chicks. Taug, CCS, IBM this could be the answer to your problems... :p

Yes, but they are mostly attention w****s. They know they are goodlooking but they just want people to tell it to them again and again. That´s why they post their photos.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
s.a.f said:

Just looked on this site, there are some very deluded hot young chicks. Taug, CCS, IBM this could be the answer to your problems... :p

Yes, but they are mostly attention w****s. They know they are goodlooking but they just want people to tell it to them again and again. That´s why they post their photos.

Ow ow owww!! The irony!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
it doesn´t pass a day where I don´t find another shortcoming on my body. Once again it is my hair. Not only that I am losing it, I am also going grey. At the age of 25........ :( :(

Just found one. I wanted to cut it off in order to see whether it may have been just a sun bleached hair but then I lost it.

Guess where I found it?? Right at the beginning of my hairline in the first row. The place where every single hair counts...... :freaked2: :freaked2:

d***, I am so tired of my inferior genes. 70 years ago I would have been sterilized......at least.

Yeah, I know, grey hair can be dyed but I prefer it natural nevertheless and hate it. F-U-C-K!

i guess you should have been aborted, then?

CCS

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Yes, ageing itself may not be a genetic defect, but greying at 25, losing hair at 22 or gaining weight at 13 ....
And losing your virginity at 10?

See? Being advanced for your age does not have to be a bad thing.

G

ginald said:
Taugenichts said:
it doesn´t pass a day where I don´t find another shortcoming on my body. Once again it is my hair. Not only that I am losing it, I am also going grey. At the age of 25........ :( :(

Just found one. I wanted to cut it off in order to see whether it may have been just a sun bleached hair but then I lost it.

Guess where I found it?? Right at the beginning of my hairline in the first row. The place where every single hair counts...... :freaked2: :freaked2:

d***, I am so tired of my inferior genes. 70 years ago I would have been sterilized......at least.

Yeah, I know, grey hair can be dyed but I prefer it natural nevertheless and hate it. F-U-C-K!

i guess you should have been aborted, then?

Don't even ask that, taug will most certainly answer yes.

G

stampede said:
Taugenichts said:
s.a.f said:

Ow ow owww!! The irony!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah seriously what are you nichts if you're not an attention wh***?

everytime taug makes a post like that and i think "ironic" in my head, someone has already pointed it out. like when he criticized the guy with a tiny bid of scalp showing and minor recession for shoving his good hair in his face, but then got mad when someone told him he should be glad he's only nw2 and still has good hair.

german bdd(body dysmorphic disorder) ftw(for the win).

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:

Damn, I am so tired of my inferior genes. 70 years ago I would have been sterilized......at least.

Dude, I've had gray hairs since I was 11 years old... who cares?

You should thank your lucky stars you live in Europe, and that you're 10 feet tall. People can't see a bald spot, and you have legal prostitution there in case you can't get a woman due to your percieved flaws. in the US, with your attitude, you would have no legal way of getting laid.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
At least you have a hairline Ahole. I should be dead and burried compared to your f'd-up standards, but I'm still alive, ha!

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
What's a Taugenichts?