Lovely, another defect for my gene pool.......

G

it doesn´t pass a day where I don´t find another shortcoming on my body. Once again it is my hair. Not only that I am losing it, I am also going grey. At the age of 25........ :( :(

Just found one. I wanted to cut it off in order to see whether it may have been just a sun bleached hair but then I lost it.

Guess where I found it?? Right at the beginning of my hairline in the first row. The place where every single hair counts...... :freaked2: :freaked2:

Damn, I am so tired of my inferior genes. 70 years ago I would have been sterilized......at least.

Yeah, I know, grey hair can be dyed but I prefer it natural nevertheless and hate it. F-U-C-K!

G

Taugenichts said:
it doesn´t pass a day where I don´t find another shortcoming on my body. Once again it is my hair. Not only that I am losing it, I am also going grey. At the age of 25........ :( :(

Just found one. I wanted to cut it off in order to see whether it may have been just a sun bleached hair but then I lost it.

Guess where I found it?? Right at the beginning of my hairline in the first row. The place where every single hair counts...... :freaked2: :freaked2:

d***, I am so tired of my inferior genes. 70 years ago I would have been sterilized......at least.

Yeah, I know, grey hair can be dyed but I prefer it natural nevertheless and hate it. F-U-C-K!

Yeah well, you live in Germany after all so nothing's impossible.

s.a.f

Reaction score
:eek: :freaked: ITS THE END OF THE WORLD !!!!!! :eek: :freaked:

I bet Brad Pitts got a few greys. :D

s.a.f

Reaction score
A guy I work with is 23 and is very visibly grey. Ageing is not a genetic defect its just how it is you'll have to accept it (even worse is to come). the fact that Brad Pitt is 45 and could pass for early 30's is just because of having the top 1% of genes and alot of Hollywood maintainance. If he was an ordinary guy working in a shop or office he would'nt be quite so pretty.

bustabucket

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys with grey hair look mature and often awesome.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Taug, I got news for you that the is just the beginning of more grey hairs to come. Just wait until more signs of aging come upon you and the more you worry about your defects the more the defects will surface. If Brad Pitt lost his six pack, starting going bald and grey, his face already has scars, and did nothing to cover up his defects, he would still get any women he wants because his name is Brad Pitt. I think you might want to change your name to Brad Pitt, it may double your odds of losing your virginity to a hot german supermodel. Howard Stern has always complained about his ugly defects and he manage to become a RICH famous radio star and hooks nice looking women. Taug, you are always whining about something. You sound like a girl who can't find a date for the prom.

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:

Wait, you're freaked about one grey hair? :lol:

Greying is a slow process. I wouldn't worry too much about it. However, being you, you're going to put too much worry into a single greyed hair.

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
A guy I work with is 23 and is very visibly grey. Ageing is not a genetic defect its just how it is you'll have to accept it (even worse is to come). the fact that Brad Pitt is 45 and could pass for early 30's is just because of having the top 1% of genes and alot of Hollywood maintainance. If he was an ordinary guy working in a shop or office he would'nt be quite so pretty.

I think he's talking about the lack of melanin being a genetic defect. When you grey is most likely genetic, but there's nothing to stop greying. Everyone is going to grey sooner or later.

The fact that Brad Pitt is 45 and hasn't grey doesn't mean much - all sorts of people dye their hair.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
d***, I am so tired of my inferior genes. 70 years ago I would have been sterilized......at least.

Go get it done, you'll lose no more hair if you do.

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude I started getting grey hairs when I was 14. So what? I couldnt give one!

Though saying that I still havent got many and its not noticeable as I have a buzzed head and my hair is medium blonde!!

IBM

Reaction score
Taug if you think that only hairies can get success and bald are doomed like jews in the nazi regime then look to this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdZ8uG_RbSc

The gorgeous singer dates the "horrible" bald guitar player which is leader of the band.

I think you only get excuses to not do something to your life.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
taug, you should compete for the biggest whinner online...You got my support dude.

JayBear

Established Member
Reaction score
My goal has always been to keep my hair untill it goes grey. If you had the same goal as me, you'd be even closer to succesfully completing it!

G

s.a.f said:

Yes, ageing itself may not be a genetic defect, but greying at 25, losing hair at 22 or gaining weight at 13 are definetly genetic defects....

s.a.f

Reaction score
Thats like saying being unattractive is a genetic defect.

G

s.a.f said:
Thats like saying being unattractive is a genetic defect.

Isn´t it? I wanted to include this, but I didn´t want to sound like I am just looking for people telling me that I am not.

s.a.f

Reaction score

s.a.f

Reaction score