Love has knocked my door

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
IBM, you're being overly dramatic. She's one gash out of millions. You didn't even give it a shot. That's pretty weak....and women certainly don't favor weak men.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Not exactly subtle there HWGA :shock:
hairwegoagain said:
She's one gash out of millions.
Must remember that one. :lol:

s.a.f

Reaction score
IBM said:
hairwegoagain said:
IBM, you're being overly dramatic. She's one gash out of millions. You didn't even give it a shot. That's pretty weak....and women certainly don't favor weak men.

I'm sorry but what shot?

He means you did'nt even ask her out. You never told her how you felt about her. So you never found out how she felt about you.

G

hairwegoagain said:

i agree with HWGA. how could she know how you feel if you never even told her? do you expect her to be a mind reader? why are you depressed about something you didn't even try it?

it would be one thing if you tried to ask her out or at least told her how you felt, and got shot down. it would suck but i'd respect you for trying.

but you didn't even give it a chance. it is weak.

s.a.f

Reaction score
He's obviously too shy. As I mentioned in an earlier post I dont think he ever had the confidence to be with this woman. Poor bloke, the fact that he 'bottled it' is probably what makes him feel the worst.

Old Baldy

Reaction score
Da** IBM, you got my eyes watering. :cry:

Now you pick yourself up and try and meet someone else. What else can you do? Don't give up!!

s.a.f

Reaction score
If she already has a boyfreind then there's nothing you can do. So dont feel bad about things, If he's a nice guy and she's happy with him then just be happy for her.
I think that you saw this girl and being with her was just a fantasy that you knew would never actualy happen.
There are plenty of guys out there who have a girl despite having no car or money. I think that confidence is your problem and you're just trying to find an excuse as to why she would'nt want you.
One day you'll meet a girl who is as interested in you as you are in her and you wont need money or a car to be with her.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Reality bites..

s.a.f

Reaction score
Did you speak to her?