Losing You Hair In Your 30's And Self Image

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
we are in same boat

the normal people will never understand what is it to have a wrists of 10 years old girl and so small clavicles that even S size cloths is wide in shoulders

from now I will ignore that gymcels, impossible to explain

You and Dante seriously need to measure your wrist circumferences so we have something to compare it to. The reason we "don't understand" is because you keep just saying you have small wrists. I've never heard of this condition before or it being an issue with building muscle, and I've spent countless hours in many gyms for the last 10+ years.

Measure your wrists, and report back.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly, big head (huge forehead, to boot) and extremely narrow shoulders. Not to mention the child-like wrists.
I understand the dissatisfaction with your large head and narrow shoulders, that seems like a very legitimate concern. But dude, I've never looked at a guy and even thought about the size of his wrist. Perhaps you've got a point, but do us a favor post the circumference so we can get an idea of how bad it is.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody in the real world cares how big your wrists are, or how big your head is in relation to your shoulders. Nobody cares if you're jacked or skinny. You guys are looking for things to worry about. If you want more muscle, lift weights. If you don't then don't bother. Nobody else cares either way. Do what makes YOU feel better about yourself. Most people don't even care if you're bald. Before I started losing my hair the only time I noticed someone's lack of hair was when they were clinging to a very small amount of hair that should've been shaved.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
girls don't care about people's wrists and shoulders.. it's the face and hair they go for.

shookwun

Reaction score
Everyone's been picked on, deal with it.

I am certain Dante doesn't approach or make an effort to.women. just assumes his place, looks in the mirror and makes automatic judgments of himself and how other women would perceive him.

Its hard to accept but being a virgin and.not having any partners is am extreme minority for men. A very miniscule percentage. Almost everyone I encounter has had relationships and encounters with women within the last six.months. men of varying degrees of looks. My point being is that anyone can get laid if they put in effort and are not creepy. Being weird will socially withdraw you from any poon potential. Average dudes who are laid back, funny and know how to talk get laid more then a handsome, socially inept reclusive male.

I know you want to believe only handsome guys get laid, but that's far from the truth. It only makes it easier. If you don't talk and approach women you will never get laid.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Average dudes who are laid back, funny and know how to talk get laid more then a handsome, socially inept reclusive male.

blackg

Reaction score
What a stupid statement!
My 20's was just bullshit point! Ugly theeth like a monster a f*****g bad body and 1000x more. But i change my life. New theeth new body and the most importent thing a new brain and personality

But im not a f*****g pussy and take my life in my hand.

So many stuppid comments here so many pussys.

Even with full hairs nobody of you all can f*** a girl because you are a pussy point.

The worst thing for people = Pussy

And dante92 you are really just boring like a f*****g big pussy. Life is so unfair....Life is sh*t blablablabla..

Your "balding" situation is much much more better then the situation of many other guys...

f*****g good vertex and hair loss on the front.I have big hair loss on my vertex since im 25 years old but not a f*****g pussy like you. Get a f*****g hair transplant and take your medication and stop talking about suizide and how f*****g worse the life is....
Yeah! Enough "suizide" talk by all these "pussy points."

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I'm super confused with the wrist references. As shook mentions, there is very little muscle in the wrist, nothing that contributes to an aesthetic physique.

If anything, having small wrists will enhance the appearance of your forearms when you start putting muscle on them. It's the same idea as having a thin waist, it makes a jacked torso and thighs stand out that much more.

Bones are proportional, typically.

Wrist size is meaningful only as an indicator.

The other day, a woman told me I have very masculine knees and shoulders.

Shoulders, wrists, hands, jaw, calves, etc it's all very correlated. Any one of them is a good indicator.

With that said, stronger masculine hands would be nice. A firm grip.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

blackg

Reaction score
They only care in your head. There are ugly people everywhere, nobody is going to notice you.
You can't possibly speak for Dante's life experiences.

It's highly likely that he really has been mocked and humiliated.
Does it still happen to him these days.. at work?
Who knows.

blackg

Reaction score
I've never seen anyone mocked and humiliated the way dante imagines to have been. He is most likely suffering from paranoia, and should seek psychiatric help.
Just because you have never seen it, does not mean it didn't happen. Not hard to figure out, dude.

blackg

Reaction score
Sure, it's possible. It's also possible he's just paranoid, is it not?
Of course, mate. But his bitter attitude towards everything kinda confirms it to me. Every guy who I knew from high school that was picked on, grew into very angry and bitter adults.

These poor bastards never knew how to assert themselves when they were young.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Every guy who I knew from high school that was picked on, grew into very angry and bitter adults.

I and my two best friends were all picked on severely.

I'm the bitterest of the three, the other two are laid-back, married, and successful.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hit it nail on.

male pattern baldness as a teenager will leave you devestated and affect you heavily in social, and psychological development. A stage where you absorb like a sponge and cultivate experience decimated by the crutch of hair loss.

It realy fucked me in the head and made me so self concious about myself. I avoided relationships like the plague and hid behind combo vets because I refused to let anyone see me for who I actualy was behind a makeshift hairline and hat. I can't even count the number of women I let to nothing because I couldn't work passed my hairline. They probably thought I wasn't interested but the truth is I could not let them find out.

Hair loss in your twenties is not that bad. Those critical teenage years where you form relationships and develop will help you transition more smoothly.

Dante reminds me of my former self. If he doesn't act now he is fucked. It will only get worse. The avoidance of others and hiding behind self-pity.

I have come a long way but I still have bursts of hesistnance and days where I feel terrible about myself. It rele is an on going roller coaster of emotions.

Balding in your 30s is an absolute joke in comparison to onset male pattern baldness as a teenager. If anything yu are privledged

I mostly ignored social aspects between the ages of 23 and 30.

It was somewhat of a mistake. I did in fact lose out on relationships and such and that's harder now. On the other hand, it helped establish my career and I had a good time doing what I was doing.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
So have you guys gotten a hold of a tape measure yet?

I'm still waiting on these wrist sizes so I can make a proper assessment

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
mine 14cm ~ 5'5