Losing my hair at 17 pls help

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How assumptious, I actually agree with all your advice and was not talking about you :D
I deleted the offending line and I regret having posted it. I get attacked constantly on here for "attempting to corrupt" XY youth" and I should have held my tongue, er, keyboard. I tend to always go back and say, Janey, what were you thinking and delete them. You have to delete your response though, lol, or the quote still comes through.

Best wishes,

Janey

Doingitright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I deleted the offending line and I regret having posted it. I get attacked constantly on here for "attempting to corrupt" XY youth" and I should have held my tongue, er, keyboard. I tend to always go back and say, Janey, what were you thinking and delete them. You have to delete your response though, lol, or the quote still comes through.

Best wishes,

Janey
Understandable, I am accustom to internet hostility I will delete.

Apologies if you felt I was directing anything at you, I usually refrain from any hostile comments.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Understandable, I am accustom to internet hostility I will delete.

Apologies if you felt I was directing anything at you, I usually refrain from any hostile comments.
Thanks for your understanding. If you wonder why I am on here so often, it is because of the joy.
Now that we are friends:

Check out these new pics compared to me in June of 2017, almost four years ago:

Tell me that's not amazing and I am 56 years old.

Samad7194

My Regimen
Reaction score
update I have shaved my head to a hair size 1 and once I leave high school I'm just gonna use a razer and make it clean-shaven

tggill32

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
update I have shaved my head to a hair size 1 and once I leave high school I'm just gonna use a razer and make it clean-shaven
Bro you weren’t even balding. No thinning beyond the leading edge whatsoever. You have just fucked up your hair for no good reason because of the idiots on this forum. Get off this forum it’s not healthy

hair2stay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
when I was in my early twenties my hairline was a little worse than yours. maybe norwood 2. It stayed almost that way for twenty years. You have alot of hair. Maybe its always been a little receeded looking. Not everyone starts with a Norwood 0 or 1 and many who end up at a 1 or 2 stay that way for a long time

But what do I know? just my limited observation