Losing Hairline At 20? Or Maturing? Agh..

Hairanoia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You plan on getting hair transplant man?
Nope. I’m pretty satisfied with the hair I have from treatments alone so far. When they lose effectiveness, I’d rather bite the bullet and shave it than get a hair transplant.

Hairanoia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all. Been almost a solid year...time for an update.

And...it ain’t good!

The benefits I was seeing were short lived. I have watched my diffuse thinning rapidly worsen and my hairline take a huge hit. Mix some crown balding in there too now, while you’re at it.

C252198C-48C3-43FC-9162-96601ED6C740.jpeg

I’m gonna give this battle one final hurrah. Throwing everything I have at it now—finasteride, minoxidil 2x a day (had fallen back to 1), biotin, vitamin D due to lack of sun exposure, dermarolling 1.5mm once weekly...

If I don’t see any improvement within 6 months, I’m shaving it bro!

Forget hairloss guys. It doesn’t define who you are and it’s worth so little of the energy you spend worrying about it. Use it to make yourself stronger, and then make it your b**ch.

See ya sometime.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

And...it ain’t good!

The benefits I was seeing were short lived. I have watched my diffuse thinning rapidly worsen and my hairline take a huge hit. Mix some crown balding in there too now, while you’re at it.

View attachment 178319

I’m gonna give this battle one final hurrah. Throwing everything I have at it now—finasteride, minoxidil 2x a day (had fallen back to 1), biotin, vitamin D due to lack of sun exposure, dermarolling 1.5mm once weekly...

Forget hairloss guys. It doesn’t define who you are and it’s worth so little of the energy you spend worrying about it. Use it to make yourself stronger, and then make it your b**ch.

See ya sometime.
Well said, with that mentality whatever happens I know you’re chilling. Hope to never see ya on here :)

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t man. I remember reading your first post here when I wasn't even a user, and you had a lot of hair, even though the signs were showing themselves in a subtle way. Funny, yet sad, how time destroys everything. No matter how much you try and give your best to make things stay the way they were/are, it's almost as if they had their own will and simply... refused. I learned it the hard way, and man... it's crushing.

Hope you can get anything out of your last try, bro. Wish you the best!

Hairanoia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t man. I remember reading your first post here when I wasn't even a user, and you had a lot of hair, even though the signs were showing themselves in a subtle way. Funny, yet sad, how time destroys everything. No matter how much you try and give your best to make things stay the way they were/are, it's almost as if they had their own will and simply... refused. I learned it the hard way, and man... it's crushing.

Hope you can get anything out of your last try, bro. Wish you the best!
You said it. Little did I know how good I had it back then (and to think I was so mentally miserable there...wow). For some of us unlucky ones, we can throw everything at it and still have nothing stick. Sure, it’s tough, but you just gotta own it and move forward.

All the best to you as well. We got this!

Moz5x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

And...it ain’t good!

View attachment 178319

See ya sometime.
Have you been on Finasteride all this time? What’s your family history of hairloss like?

Hairanoia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you been on Finasteride all this time? What’s your family history of hairloss like?
Finasteride since August 2020 and Minoxidil since December 2018.

Both grandfathers went bald early. Dad and younger brother both have full heads of hair.

In other words, I got bogus luck.

Hairanoia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is gonna sound like some good hopium after what I just posted. But I’m convinced my hair looks and feels thicker than it has in a long time. Moreover, I’m seeing small dark baby hairs popping up around my hairline. This isn’t like the the miniaturization I’m used to seeing.

499F6CBF-1334-4AED-B6BC-2538C0790D64.jpeg
B950D647-C456-417A-9921-3CFE857C8513.jpeg

EA053D8D-D6B1-4F83-BDDB-3AD3EB85C8B5.jpeg

Guess we’ll see how this post ages.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score