L’oreal: Next Big Player In Hair Cloning

Joseph@FT

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi byebyehair,

The poster debuted in mid 2018 at two hair science conferences. The overall plan here is to develop a method for creating hair follicles in a dish and then use the Poietis 3D printer to produce the follicles on a mass scale. Their work has progressed since this poster and the next update is likely to be a peer-reviewed article, hopefully coming out this year but maybe next. I believe there is a slightly different regulatory pathway for this as opposed to cell therapies, but we will have plenty of time to find that out in the future. Any other further questions please feel free to ask in the comments section of the article. Thanks for the Q's.

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi byebyehair,

The poster debuted in mid 2018 at two hair science conferences. The overall plan here is to develop a method for creating hair follicles in a dish and then use the Poietis 3D printer to produce the follicles on a mass scale. Their work has progressed since this poster and the next update is likely to be a peer-reviewed article, hopefully coming out this year but maybe next. I believe there is a slightly different regulatory pathway for this as opposed to cell therapies, but we will have plenty of time to find that out in the future. Any other further questions please feel free to ask in the comments section of the article. Thanks for the Q's.
Actually we don’t have plenty of time as half the members here are thirty something and are beyond desperate. Just. Please. Provide a solution and ask for a price. Otherwise... keep ur yap shut!. Thank you

Last edited:

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
They also cured grey hair like 8 years ago. This company is like histogen except they make money.

Yes, I was going to mention that. What happened to their pill against grey hair? Was it just snake oil, or was it effective but not good for business?