Looks Like Norwood 3 Has Started What Now?

Jameston

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you make some lifestyle changes? Like more stress at work , creatine supplements etc? Such factors play a big role in hair follicle damage. Even if you are on finasteride. Consider taking a strong anti oxidant supplements which helps against stress induced hairloss + sebum.

Gerryneed

My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny enough work has been more stressful. Any anti oxidant you would recommend
Did you make some lifestyle changes? Like more stress at work , creatine supplements etc? Such factors play a big role in hair follicle damage. Even if you are on finasteride. Consider taking a strong anti oxidant supplements which helps against stress induced hairloss + sebum.

Jameston

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really don't underestimate stress.

I would not doubt you fina batch either. That stuff is very controlled.

ECG + vitamin c in high dose. It probably won't be enough against an unhealthy amount of stress but you can give it a try..

Funny enough work has been more stressful. Any anti oxidant you would recommend

Jameston

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh I also use 4mg Astaxanthin + EGCG 400MG

And I double the dose in very stressful periods.

soitbegins

My Regimen
Reaction score
whats the science behind stress and hairloss, like i feel stressed a lot and now i know stress can be related with hair loss i am going to feel even more stressed!

Also with this tefflum w.e its called is there always an itch?

Fatherbalding17

My Regimen
Reaction score
whats the science behind stress and hairloss, like i feel stressed a lot and now i know stress can be related with hair loss i am going to feel even more stressed!

Also with this tefflum w.e its called is there always an itch?
In my opinion the relationship is overblown. There are people who stress about everything that can have full heads of hair until the day they die. The only time stress can actually play a role in hair loss is through telegon effluvium, which is caused by a major stress to the body where a large amount of hairs enter the telegon phase all at once. This usually happens 3 or so months after the stressful event, and the hair comes back (although it is more difficult for hair to return in good shape if one experiences Telogen Effluvium and has male pattern baldness).

DKC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the UK the graft price is not that expensive, I've not had a hair transplant but have looked before, you could get a 1000 FUE hair transplant for like £3000 at the big clinics like the Harley Street clinic in London. Sometimes they have offers as well and discount the price.

1000 at your hair line would probably be perfect.

Also, people do suggest going to different countries to have it done but imo, its best to stay in the UK (if that is where you are) since there are already popular surgeons at the clinics here that are 'reliable'.